Author: abramicus

Malaysia and UK Resort to Hocus Pocus to Coverup the Whereabouts of Passengers.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-26 05:17:47 |Display all floors
verdane Post time: 2014-3-26 04:35
Planes going off course by the margin it appears to have gone at course normally is not an engine  ...

referring to RR?

referring to RR because RR receives feedback from the engine.......................they already know it is a pilotless ghost plane from Langkawi to the deep Indian Ocean.

but no statement from RR>

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 05:20:26 |Display all floors
verdane Post time: 2014-3-26 04:31
Naturally the UK is to blame for everything that gone wrong, from the crash & its cause through to t ...
  1. no one seems to know what happened for certain .. or why. Apart from you.
Copy code
MAS, Boeing and RR knows but not telling.

there are no crazy pilots and no crazy terrorists.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 05:55:58 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-3-25 17:18
The UK is playing to odds with this one.
If they are correct they can brag about new technology that ...

You don't miss any opportunity to broadcast your propaganda. Evil minded little worm.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 08:36:45 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-3-26 05:17
referring to RR?

The engine knows if there is no pilot and passengers?

I'm guessing you are referring to the "Live Monitoring" reports. There are normally 4 reports broadcast to RR during a given flight, and I understand the info is being analysed - but it largely relates to engine performance not location or anything else. Also apparently there were only 2 reports forwarded, so i'm guessing whatever happened to the plane interrupted this normal process.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 10:01:58 |Display all floors
verdane Post time: 2014-3-26 08:36
The engine knows if there is no pilot and passengers?

I'm guessing you are referring to the "Liv ...

Yes....engine performance......

From the engine performance they should already know by now it is a pilotless ghost plane on auto pilot from Langkawi to the deep Indian Ocean and they should made a statement but they choose not to...........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 10:30:14 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-26 05:34
The quote comes from www.airsafe.com. I was curious as to whether the mystery surrounding the Boei ...

It seems in most air accidents......the public is kep in the dark about what truly happened......

Such information is only shared on a need to know basis amongst experts and those in the industry.

Same in this MH370 case.

They do not want us to know what went wrong......commercial interests of Boeing, RR and Mas is paramount.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 15:49:45 |Display all floors
In the last 2 weeks, the Malaysian government is a spokesman for MAS and MAS is a bankrupt company fighting for survival.

Nothing from MAS or Malaysian govt can be trusted at face value.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.