Author: abramicus

Malaysia and UK Resort to Hocus Pocus to Coverup the Whereabouts of Passengers.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-26 03:40:26 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2014-3-26 03:03
No we don't know that there was "some sort of failure\ malfunction\ fire" albeit that I think it i ...

yes and the pilots will be condemned forever because of the cover up.........................commercial interest first.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 03:42:09 |Display all floors
this sounds like a plot 'tween dem two nations to minimize liability coverage...it seems like china has nothin to do whatsoever with this tragedy   
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 04:09:09 |Display all floors
Someone should check the currents pattern of that ocean the last few days.  It's unbelievable debris from a plane heading NW should end up so far down in SE.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 04:31:45 |Display all floors
Naturally the UK is to blame for everything that gone wrong, from the crash & its cause through to the investigation and its inevitable unpleasant outcome.

Spouting paranoid and utterly baseless conspiracies theories is utterly pointless. You sound like a child throwing a tantrum because he has been told something he doesn't want to hear. The UK offered to help, it has no responsibility or requirement for doing so...normally the response is thank you.

What's your take?  The plane was stormed by Aussie backpackers who are now hiding the plane in the outback after tracking down a Chinese spy...? Give us your reasons, motivations and evidence for what happened, since you seem to know more that the Malaysian Gov. Chinese Gov. & every other government that has a presence in the areas... as well as multiple flight investigation teams and satellite companies providing the evidence...

You are correct in one respect a member of the British Flight Investigation team on the BBC stated they can't offer any definitive conclusions until physical evidence is recovered... but that was before the additional tracking info provided by Inmarsat was verified.

If China is running an independent investigation, good for China. It may come to an entirely logical conclusion about what happened to the missing plane that does not result in the likely loss of all hands; but right now no one seems to know what happened for certain .. or why. Apart from you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 04:35:54 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-3-26 02:46
what don't? They are all dead.

As certain as the Sun rises each morning.

Planes going off course by the margin it appears to have gone at course normally is not an engine malfunction issues... why do you keep referring to RR?

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-3-26 04:52:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ratfink at 2014-3-26 05:00
fatdragon Post time: 2014-3-26 02:55
Uhh, how would you know if Australia had any secret military bases if they were secret?

Because I have been across and over Australia more times than I'd care to remember. Also this is not a nation where  you can hide much from people in terms of secret facilities. Add to this that the interior of Australia is one of the most surveyed locations on earth (geotechnical surveys looking for minerals) and there is no place to hide a secret base. Australia doesn't have much in the way of mountains and there are literally thousands of people trekking around in the outback at any time.

The only secret installations in terms of function are Pine Gap and Woomera.  Woomera while remote is well documented. Also there is satellite tracking, no suspicious flights suddenly appeared here, if there had been the corporations that operate the satellites would have made the information public.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 05:15:21 |Display all floors
verdane Post time: 2014-3-26 04:35
Planes going off course by the margin it appears to have gone at course normally is not an engine  ...

there is deliberate diversion.............................what they don't tell you  is the reason for the deliberate diversion is because there is trouble.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.