Author: abramicus

Malaysia and UK Resort to Hocus Pocus to Coverup the Whereabouts of Passengers.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-26 00:06:38 |Display all floors
CD-BBS, home of the conspiracy nut-jobs.

Ignoring the facts and realities, you are a bunch of fruitcakes...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 00:15:45 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-3-25 10:38
FLASH - THE PIVOTAL DEBATE ON THE FATE OF THE KH370 PASSENGERS ON CHINA DAILY FORUM

Not delusional ...

Yes in your figures there appears to be an extra hour flying. One problem. The plane was not due to land at 5.30 am in Beijing but at 6.30 am. That puts it running out of original fuel around 8.10 am .. which it did..sadly.
To read more about me: http://capaworld.capa.org/2014/01/17/capa-resident-director-china-programs-interview-colin-speakman/.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 00:31:53 |Display all floors
Why declare MH370 down in the ocean before any definitive evidence found ?
Why can't they wait until the debris is found?
Why in such a hurry to say all in MH370 are dead ?
Really strange isn't it ??
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 00:35:21 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2014-3-26 00:31
Why declare MH370 down in the ocean before any definitive evidence found ?
Why can't they wait until ...

because they are all dead.

and I think Boeing and Rolls Royce have the technology to tell us how the plane found itself in the Indian Ocean without having to point to crazy pilots and crazy passengers.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 00:37:32 |Display all floors
RealMadrid1 Post time: 2014-3-26 00:06
CD-BBS, home of the conspiracy nut-jobs.

Ignoring the facts and realities, you are a bunch of fruit ...

The Malaysia authorities, Mas, Boeing, Rolls Royce should at least tell us one possible scenario for how the plane found itself in the deep Indian Ocean without pointing to crazy pilots and crazy passengers.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 00:42:05 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-3-26 00:35
because they are all dead.

But no definitive evidence found yet.
Even in courtrooms, they need definitive evidence.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 01:00:00 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2014-3-26 00:42
But no definitive evidence found yet.
Even in courtrooms, they need definitive evidence.

well............................they are dead.

so, they all died while CNN wants you to search in Afghanistan and China points to images in South China Sea................they all died in the Indian ocean.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.