Author: Rearwindow

Car show models dress as students and nurses   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-28 13:50:08 |Display all floors

The organizers don´t know how to use those girls to sell their cars.

I believe some of them are cheap models.

School girl and nurse in car show, hahaha

Pathetic

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-28 13:51:58 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2014-3-24 20:09
Which one will you take to home ?

Good question for the frequent male visitors to this kind of shows.

They don´t even know or care the cars.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-28 13:53:12 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-3-25 17:38
I'll take the car, I like a woman of substance, not just for show

Those women you won´t find it in a car show.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-28 13:53:54 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-3-25 17:42
I need a new nurse!!

A real one or like the picture ??

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-28 13:55:54 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2014-3-25 21:45
So you are implying these car show "models" are actually whores for the taking?

Some ( or most)  of them, yes

Do you think those models can explain somethig about the car they are posing at?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-28 14:00:44 |Display all floors
Motika Post time: 2014-3-26 09:16
No unshaven crossdressing nurses in that autoshow ???

Oh boy, you really are in need of...........

Just not long time ago in a girls pictures thread you asked for male pics, try to control yourself

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-28 14:01:51 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-3-28 09:55
You will be surprised how many intelligent women with high university degrees who are models

Sure but it will depend where, what and how they will model.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.