Author: abramicus

TAIWAN SHOULD TAKE THE "TAIWAN SPRING REBELLION" VERY SERIOUSLY.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-25 20:23:53 |Display all floors
touchedanerve Post time: 2014-3-25 20:19
Go phuck yaself wank5ta!n.

More mindless dribble again. You really believe your childish insults will upset me? Your funny :)
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-25 20:34:38 |Display all floors
touchedanerve Post time: 2014-3-25 20:30
Well it did get you to type a response, didn't it?  Pity it belongs to the bin - like all your oth ...

Hello ghost, I really don't care, you are nothing but entertainment to me. The best part is I am in control. :)
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-25 21:09:54 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-25 21:41:44 |Display all floors
Economic Cooperation Framework Agreement

you will think students want jobs and want the ECFA.

so why students protest the ECFA?

Because they are Taiwanese and Taiwanese do not want the death hug from the communists in Beijing.

I think the students are smart. Smarter than people give them credit for.

The death embrace by China will rob Taiwan of flexibility and turn Taiwan into another Hong Kong or Macau..............................

I think the quality of life in Taiwan is much better than Hong Kong and Macau .and they should keep it that way and they should oppose the ECFA..........................

The ECFA will also  stop Taiwan from having closer ties to Japan and US..................

bottom line................the girl don't want to marry you. Give up lah.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-25 22:33:52 |Display all floors
The problem and here I definitely support the students and the opposition is less their anti-mainland arguments but more Ma's policies.

You have to take into account that the KMT's domestic policies were a disaster so far. They messed up the housing registration for example and used a scapegoat to clear themselves although it was the prime minister who was responsible by handing the project to a buddy who owns an unknown and small software company.

They let a known triad boss land, jailed him for a short time and released him for 33,000 USD. That guy is accused of murder.

So now Ma and his gang sought a deal with China and the problem here is less that they negotiated a deal but they did so in secrecy. Furthermore KMT now wants to bypass the parliament and just getting it through without any review. Of course the Taiwanese are worried about this treaty. If it is conducted in secrecy I will be also quite mistrustful and angry.
Afterall the government should work for the people.

Regarding statistics about 86.6% of Taiwanese want to keep status quo.

@yasawakic
You really are discussing with abramicus? That guy never gives any arguments or facts. His idea of democracy is that people should vote every 4 years or so and then shut up for the rest of the government's term.

Just think of him as the clown he is. Then he is even entertaining.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-25 22:51:08 |Display all floors
FOREIGN INTERVENTION IN TAIWAN FAILED . . . BUT LET US NOT REST ON OUR LAURELS . . . THE CLOWNS WILL BE BACK, AND THEIR NEXT CIRCUS WILL BE A LOT BLOODIER ALA MAIDAN SQUARE.

The elected democractic government of Taiwan should not rest on its laurels, commendable as its actions have been in protecting the Republic of China from becoming another banana republic ruled by STOOGES of FOREIGNERS whose only claim to "democracy" is taking over government buildings with mobs, fist blows, and kicks, and using the public podium they have stolen to proclaim themselves as the representatives of the people, despite their never having been elected by the general public.

All the connections of the anarchists and subversives should be traced, down to the extension of the consulates, and the foreign social media accounts where they get their intelligence, funds, and manpower support from.

The next attack of the STOOGES will necessarily be more violent, as Maidan has proven was necessary to justify their use of force against the police and duly elected officials of the government.  The students and general public who might be tempted to join their parades out of curiosity should be adequately and repeatedly warned, that as in Maidan, foreign-paid snipers are likely to shoot them, not just the police officers, in order to ignite a street battle, during which mayhem, they intend to take over the rest of the government buildings and communications infrastructure.

TAIWAN PEOPLE UNITE!  BOOT OUT THE STOOGES OF THE FOREIGN COUNTRIES!  DOWN WITH FOREIGN-FUNDED DICTATORS!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 00:37:45 |Display all floors
Fischkopp Post time: 2014-3-25 22:33
The problem and here I definitely support the students and the opposition is less their anti-mainlan ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.