Author: english-learner

10 Surprising Facts on China’s Consumption   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-28 11:20:43 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-3-24 15:54
Obviously you have never been in a Chinese classroom.

Chinese schools are excellent at teaching k ...

you mean your Middle East classroom?
Full of bullet holes? or full of bombs stacked in the classroom?

did your children strap bombs on them when they go for classes? to learn how to explode?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-28 23:26:37 |Display all floors
china too has the world's abort11n case and delicious fetus eaters

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-29 18:14:48 |Display all floors
Maybe you know,China have a big income disparity between rich men and poor people.Though  people's livehood of poor people have improved in recent years,it is a long way to decrease the income disparity.I believe Xi and Li will continue to do something to make all chinese to share the prosperity of our country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-1 21:58:09 |Display all floors
english-learner Post time: 2014-3-23 00:11
2. China burns nearly half coal used worldwide.

Coal is widely used in china.We use it to get warm,generate electricity and so on.But there are some problems about coal using in china.Firstly, the spread of coal in china is not equal.The north of china is abound of coal while the south is short of.Coal are tranfered from the north to the south everyday and it is a great waste of energy.Secondly,the efficency of coal using is very low.Only less than half of the eneygy generated by the coal is used by us.This is due to the less developed technology of our china.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-2 14:25:22 |Display all floors
恰同学少年 Post time: 2014-4-1 21:58
Coal is widely used in china.We use it to get warm,generate electricity and so on.But there are so ...

do you know some 300 mil tonnes of coal is imported from BORNEO and AUSTRALIA for the SOUTH OF CHINA.........it's a known fact, dear

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-2 21:58:25 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2014-4-2 14:25
do you know some 300 mil tonnes of coal is imported from BORNEO and AUSTRALIA for the SOUTH OF CHI ...

Really,I don't know that.Why don't they use the coal from nourth of china.I think coal imported from other country must be expensive becaue of the expense of transfer by sea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 12:09:26 |Display all floors
恰同学少年 Post time: 2014-4-2 21:58
Really,I don't know that.Why don't they use the coal from nourth of china.I think coal imported fr ...

Mr. Small cow

With CITIZENS like you, China has BIG TROUBLES.
Please, use some GREY MATTER before you talk......

Not North China, but HINTERLAND external provinces such as XINJIANG, INNER MONGOLIA, MANCHURIA & probably export COAL in form of ELECTRICITY. China has a VERY HIGH voltage <can't remember it right, about 22,000kV grid> electricity export from it's COAL FIELDS. Most of the Shaanxi coal is used in the Central Provinces and these are the coal that gets used in Yangtze Valley region. Some of the Bao Tao coal is delivered to Beijing, and Shandong.

The mining volume of COAL is 2,700 million Tonnes, Imports around 300 million Tonnes --> to transfer some 1,000 m Tonnes by RAIL will CRIPPLE China's rail network!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.