Author: lt1322min

The worst airline meals   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-3-22 18:04:52 |Display all floors
RENREW Post time: 2014-3-21 05:16
You have some points there I must admit, but it is still everybody’s passion and ethic to comfort ...

In flight catering is usually performed by 1-5 companies per airport.  So there's a high chance you'll be eating the same stuff on quite a few airlines.  The main difference are the menus and meal costs.  Some airlines are seriously stingy with food quality as they pay the least for the meals, sometimes it's literally under a dollar a meal.

The catering for all classes on a flight are from the same caterer.  

Emirates is an airline I fly with reasonably frequently, With First and Business class being the only classes I fly these days on long haul flights.

"Cattle class" is a term often heard on the flight decks by the tech crew and often used by cabin crew when not on shift.  It's also a popular colloquialism in it's own right.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-23 19:18:17 |Display all floors
水涟漪 Post time: 2014-3-21 21:41
welcome to my school and taste the disgusting meals,your idea will be changed

At least you have many friends with you and you all can share the troublesome times you are going through. So don't cry now and do your lectures well so one day you might enjoy the ride on business class seats.
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-23 19:23:07 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-3-22 18:04
In flight catering is usually performed by 1-5 companies per airport.  So there's a high chance yo ...

Thanks for some extra Info. I also favour Emirates as they are very good and consistent in all their performences. Business class I am lucky to get frequent free upgrades as a frequent flyer with them.

I never bought any business or first class ticket in my life.

Emirates's "Cattle Class" is fine for me.
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 03:38:59 |Display all floors
free is always good. seems that meal is not free ,definitely.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.