Author: lt1322min

Policeman stabbed to death in Urumqi, Xinjiang   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-20 20:43:29 |Display all floors
There are so many dangerous things around people. violent incidence that happened in Yunan Province, some innocent pedestrians was killed in Changsha, further more, the flight was missing without any information until now. it was also said that some vicious people put poisons into water, after being drunk by kindergarden kids, so many lively kids get poison. I can hardly ask what`s wrong with our society?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 21:52:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-20 20:50
Malaysia has a lot mnore in common with East Turkestan than your quaint little neck in the U.S.  ...

By that, you are a supporter and sympathizer of the terrorist group. Anything that spews out of your mouth is anti-China and anti-Chinese. You are overjoyed when Chinese are killed and murdered. It is you who is uncivilized and racist.

So, you use your adopted western brain-washed propaganda to spread lies. Your media networks do not only hide the truth but manipulate the story to serve your selfish needs.

When a woman who has hacked and slashed many people with a long bladed knife and coming towards you, I guessed you would holster your gun and use your hands to subdue the suspect. Else you would be accused of being ungentlemanly and uncivilized.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 22:26:17 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-20 22:07
So you are a supporter of racist Darwinist politics. Anything that spews out of your fingers typ ...

Did you just describe yourself but just change a few words to manipulate your mind to think it is the truth?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-3-20 22:54:11 |Display all floors
Ny321 Post time: 2014-3-20 19:05
"Should Chinese police be armed" ?  

Yes, they should.

That is my question

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 23:01:39 |Display all floors
I don't pity seneca who is jealous of China and the Chinese people. Seneca is envious that China is rising fast. Seneca, your propaganda here doesn't really amount to much since it really doesn't make a difference. What you invent in your stories and the way you manipulate a situation really does not affect a lot of people. Anyway, it seems you can't come up with original thoughts.

Seneca, you do not need to fear China. According to anti-China people, China copies everything and their quality are poor, substandard, and rubbish. Funny, they still keep and insisting on buying made-in-China.

Why the west and its allies are so afraid of China is hogwash. The west and its allies have superiority in all aspects. The west only use the China threat to amass more wealth by asking for more budget for the military earning hundred of millions of dollars while seneca sits in a chair and earns a few dollars for his propaganda.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 23:51:30 |Display all floors
I have come to China Daily forum and see people waste their time spreading propaganda like seneca. I guess their hatred for China and the Chinese people were the result of them feeling superior to the Chinese people but now feels inferior. People like seneca just keeps on complaining and inventing stories while the Chinese keeps on working and saving their money.

I'm not a Chinese citizen and I'm not in China. But I have been going to China several times a year to see that most stories told by anti-China people are untrue. Even overseas Chinese people who spread bad stories about China were mostly untrue. It is either they have an agenda or are also fed with lies.

Now, I have to go back and attend to my business. Reading these forum is just a waste of valuable time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-21 02:26:46 |Display all floors
why does they not carry knife proof west ? and electric gun ! Make the suspect to perform electro boggie
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.