Author: West.Is.Best

Does Obama Have the Courage to Go to Nuclear War Against Russia?   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal

Post time 2014-3-16 08:34:30 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-16 07:58
Vladimir Putin is many things - a new czar, an ex-commie snoop, a turncoat, a dictator - but cal ...

HE IS A MAD MAN
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-16 13:25:01 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2014-3-15 19:34
HE IS A MAD MAN

Let's see what he does after the Crimean referendum which will be pro-Russian. I'm not as sure as you that he's gay or has a small man complex. If he does NOT rush to annexation it'll be a good sign. I grant you Putin isn't the world's PLEASANTEST leader! Who would be candidates for that prize? It could be PM Cameron of UK - but I kind of laugh at him.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-16 18:30:02 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-16 07:56
You were born today and are already talking like a war criminal. You didn't even wait for mummy  ...

Shame on you, Seneca, for holding such anti-Western views.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-16 18:53:12 |Display all floors
ColinSpeakman Post time: 2014-3-16 06:37
It is about having the courage NOT to go to a nuclear war.

The fact that Obama and the West can't do anything to stop Russia is definitive proof that the West has now taken second place to the China/Iran/Russia alliance of virtue and goodness.  The West has lost to the East.  This is now a new era in human history, one where human suffering will finally end as the East dictates world trends from now on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-16 21:07:54 |Display all floors
Russia is the largest country on the planet

As modern military capabilities progress, the tyranny of distance shrinks away

Russia becomes vulnerable

The removal of the missile shield was a mistake

Maybe it  wasn't

Maybe it was a maginot equivalent

If there is a big shitfight in Europe,now that the world is a smaller place, then this time, all Europeans lose

But if it comes to it, Russia will cease to exist

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-17 00:12:38 |Display all floors
West.Is.Best. You must be sick that you want a nuclear war. Who created the turmoil in Ukraine in the first place. Some of the trouble maker during the pro-West demonstration were paid. Has Ukraine got the money to pay? Who visited the pro-West demonstration? Who raged wars about the World War II. The Americans and thank God that they lost every war. The Americans are predators. No war please! Love our human race. Put your White Supremacy away.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-17 00:18:42 |Display all floors
West.Is.Best Post time: 2014-3-16 06:27
You are obviously a terrorist sympathizer.   How shameful.

West-Is-Best: I agreed that you are out of the planet. you are a very sick lunatic, mate! How can you want the end of the world. Sick man, mate. Ashamed of you! I believe you are an American. Bush did say that "either you are my friend or you are my enemy." That is the American mentality that create your won down fall in economy. You deserve it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.