Author: Holy.Black

Billionaire Chinese Communist Leaders to Stomp Out Corruption. Really?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-16 22:40:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-3-16 22:40
seneca Post time: 2014-3-16 06:00
The Chinese parliament is now informally known as the "Billionaires Club of China".

Why are you surprised considering people even pray to money......

Why not pray to those who actually got  it?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-28 01:26:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-15 17:07:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Amy_123 at 2014-4-15 17:07

I am not sure about this.
You can find many kinds of life information in this forum.
bbs.itolot.com
The biggest housing website.
www.mymicrocities.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-14 10:33:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-16 06:00
The Chinese parliament is now informally known as the "Billionaires Club of China".

How can any chinese person be happy when they are just the pets of CHina's billionaires?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-8-14 11:55:18 |Display all floors
If the leaders of China are billionaires then the leaders of western nations must be trillionaires.
Heck, as long as we are making up slander why not call the leaders of Israel quadrillionaires.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-14 12:36:06 |Display all floors
Isn't the fact that these leaders possess at least a billion dollars an act of corruption?  If they don't feel guilty having so much more money than most Chinese, than this proves they are the actual corrupt ones and are also psychopaths.  

Every public position in a government in China or any country should be transparent as the water and the people who are the taxpayers should know the salary of their authorities.To cover or to deny  this information it will be a reason of suspicious action
and consequently will create the distrust in the people.

In USA, in Western and Latin countries, all citizens knows the salary of their leaders, that´s a way to control the corruption in the goverment. WHAT CHINA IS WAITING FOR???

If they continue to have this much money, then you Chinese people are not free, but are slaves.

Everybody in China are free, not slaves but sadly they have fears to talk openly whatever issue about the government.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-14 12:56:17 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-8-14 11:55
If the leaders of China are billionaires then the leaders of western nations must be trillionaires.

Wrong

In any other countries like USA, the West or Latin countries where there is not totalitary government is easy to trace leaders for their incomes and the one who is ssuspicious of wealth with no measures can be under investigation.  This things in China is impossible to happen, all leadres are well covered.

You got it now?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.