Author: voice_cd

What questions would you ask Premier Li? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-13 21:14:46 |Display all floors
RTL Netherlands: You went to Europe last year to solve the photovoltaic industry dispute and promoted Chinese nuclear energy and high speed rail in Europe. What obstacles are there for Chinese companies entering the European market and how will you improve market access to China?

Premier Li Keqiang: Promoting the rights and interests of Chinese companies overseas is part of my job. I said to the European leaders that Chinese companies can deliver high speed rail equipment very quickly. We are upgrading our industries and making them more competitive. We can’t just export toys. We buy a lot of parts from abroad. There are benefits for both sides. My message for Chinese companies is: We have given our word about the quality of Chinese equipment. I hope that you will not prove us wrong. If Europe and China respect each other, then we can solve trade disputes. We don’t want to lose out on Europe because of individual cases, as it is our largest trading partner. We are currently carrying out Europe-China investment negotiations to create the conditions to increase mutual investment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-13 21:15:26 |Display all floors
CRI: How have the government’s plan to establish a social security safety net been going?

Premier Li Keqiang: We have three major tasks: 1) meet basic needs, 2) provide a safety net, and 3) increase social equality. We want to improve the safety net covering areas including education, housing and medical care. We will expand the coverage of programs. This year we will increase the standard for old-age security, bring it in line with the market, and unify the medical and old age insurance systems in urban and rural areas. China is still a developing country. The social security standards are still low. Many people need aid in times of disaster. In these cases, basic welfare is not enough. The government should always prioritize the needs of the people.

We will get rid of the people’s worries regarding employment and starting businesses, and create a level playing field. We are increasing educational equality and giving more people in poor areas access to high-quality education. We will improve education in rural areas, and make sure that everybody has an equal chance to develop themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-14 00:07:39 |Display all floors
when would we rise the tax limition volume of personal incoming. this is my most concerns...generally I pay 40% of the all incoming to national tax pools.
life is colorful with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-14 00:36:36 |Display all floors
tonysong2000 Post time: 2014-3-13 17:07
when would we rise the tax limition volume of personal incoming. this is my most concerns...ge ...

what do you get back from that ?
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-14 01:20:53 |Display all floors
What more powerful steps  will the government take to deal with more and more serious employment?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-14 04:14:17 |Display all floors
tonysong2000 Post time: 2014-3-14 00:07
when would we rise the tax limition volume of personal incoming. this is my most concerns...ge ...

the more you earn, the more you pay

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-14 16:42:11 |Display all floors
Most of the common Chinese hate government officials/government employees. What steps CPC is taking to reduce this intense dis-likeness?

The situation is even worst in some remote areas.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.