Views: 6243|Replies: 8

New member from America looking to meet penpals!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-14 16:16:29 |Display all floors
I'm planning to visit China next year and thought its a good idea to meet people and learn about China before I get off the plane! I'm single and would love to meet a single or divorced female!  Thank you!  Kevin O'Meara

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-14 16:55:10 |Display all floors

what is your motive?

you can learn about china any time ,anywhere,why do need a single or divorced female ?i think i have to question you motive

Use magic tools Report

canmav has been deleted
Post time 2004-5-14 18:55:38 |Display all floors

I know his motive

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-14 22:36:32 |Display all floors

Relax, buddies...

He has a clear motive, there he goes!

So, Kev, not sure if you're going to be lucky enough to meet your lady, but I wish you the best luck.

Way to go.

Have a nice trip in China.

Use magic tools Report

ccpforme has been deleted
Post time 2004-5-15 00:15:35 |Display all floors

You're shameless.

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-15 04:32:16 |Display all floors

Wow - upfront and personal!

Hey Irish,

Are you offering marriage or something? Or just a 'let's try out and see where this leads to'? How many women would you like? A plateful? A whole district's? Hmmm?

You will be on a social visit pass, isn't it?

All ye Chinese girls out there, I'm sure you are all able to discern instead of acting out of desperation to run out of China - this is not a greencard, girlies - this could be a wham-bang-thank-you-maam-I-had-a-taste-of-China thing. It's a risk, it may be worth a try, but be ready for possible dissapointment, k?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-15 11:11:36 |Display all floors

good asking////lily.. My teacher telling me is Penpal is ideal who help you corr

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.