Author: Fuchsite

Blacks Discriminate Against Other Blacks Who Socialize with Whites   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-12 19:34:53 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-12 19:38:36 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-3-12 19:34
You must been buuut fvck by the Anglo before and no wonder you worship them like a god

sorry, I don't play your games with your rules...................

I can make money wherever there is gambling.

no need to be insider or outsider.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-12 19:52:04 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-12 20:27:13 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-3-12 19:52
sure! all you have to do is bent over your rear end for your Anglo master and he will pay you a bi ...

you got too much me vs them genes.............no more room for brain genes.

with that, highly unlikely you will amount to much.

all you can do is use the traitor word

groups lower down the economic pile do have a right to be more united, have more use of the word traitor...
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-12 20:27:36 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-3-12 19:52
sure! all you have to do is bent over your rear end for your Anglo master and he will pay you a bi ...

you got too much me vs them genes.............no more room for brain genes.

with that, highly unlikely you will amount to much.

all you can do is use the traitor word

groups lower down the economic pile do have a right to be more united, have more use of the word traitor...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-13 02:32:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-13 00:47
I stopped reading the first post two paragraphs down because I found it very hackneyed and stereot ...

In short, the Matthew effect

n sociology, the Matthew effect (or accumulated advantage) is the phenomenon where "the rich get richer and the poor get poorer".[1][2] In both its original and typical usage it is meant metaphorically to refer to issues of fame or status but it may also be used literally to refer to cumulative advantage of economic capital. The term was first coined by sociologist Robert K. Merton in 1968 and takes its name from a verse in the biblical Gospel of Matthew, pertaining to Jesus' parable of the talents:

For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken even that which he hath.
    —Matthew 25:29, King James Version.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-13 02:36:39 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-3-13 02:32
In short, the Matthew effect

People are supposed to read this and feel sympathy for the poor.

Fenix read this and finds hatred for the poor.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.