Author: Fuchsite

Blacks Discriminate Against Other Blacks Who Socialize with Whites   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-12 19:15:21 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-3-12 19:06
I guess you Malay Chinese never been living in US. There are plenty of black people that are more s ...

with yellows like you...............there is no need for brains............just fights will do.

yes, go do all the fighting, on the internet.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-12 19:17:21 |Display all floors
I guess you Malay Chinese never been living in US. There are plenty of black people that are more s ...
  1. There are plenty of black people that are more successful than the white folks.
Copy code
what you trying to say is.............I don't know Obama is black?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-12 19:23:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-3-12 19:25

groups lower down the economic pile do have a right to be more united, have more use of the word traitor...

we can see it playing in the context of this forum..................the ones using the traitor word most often are the lowly, the starved, the uneducated Chinaman who cannot adjust while living in other countries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-12 19:27:07 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-12 19:32:11 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-12 19:32:16 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-3-12 19:27
So you think you white Oh you must have plastic surgery like Michael Jackson

You are Malaysian ...

psychology of groups...........the insider and the outsider.

I can excuse you for your brainless rant because it is not you, it is your DNA.

Your DNA is making you do it.

and there is not much you can do about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-12 19:34:01 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-3-12 19:27
So you think you white Oh you must have plastic surgery like Michael Jackson

You are Malaysian ...

groups lower down the economic pile do have a right to be more united, have more use of the word traitor...

and you are a perfect example.

we can see it playing in the context of this forum..................the ones using the traitor word most often are the lowly, the starved, the uneducated Chinaman who cannot adjust while living in other countries.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.