Author: lanqishi

I may never take a scalpel   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-10 19:36:01 |Display all floors
thedrunkingpig Post time: 2014-3-10 06:34
a doctor once told me, they must give lots of tests and medicine as if they dont diagnose a problem, ...

Yeah, the truth is symptoms on patients is not so typical as described at book. So we have to use some medicine to do diagnostic treatment. If it dosen't have any effects, we have to observe the development of disease and do more examination to diagnose it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 19:37:45 |Display all floors
foreignchinese Post time: 2014-3-10 07:29
For self protection in this profession try wearing armor suit equipped with lance and sword.

Not so exaggerated.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 19:40:53 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-3-10 09:13
Maybe if the doctors would stop lying... as in "This will only hurt a little bit".

My friend, in some cases, what the doctors say are white lie. If the doctor says that " This will hurt a lot", maybe you will afraid of the treatment and it's not good for your disease.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-3-10 19:49:11 |Display all floors
lanqishi Post time: 2014-3-10 03:40
My friend, in some cases, what the doctors say are white lie. If the doctor says that " This will  ...

Why is the medical profession so far behind every other form of technical art?
Hypodermic needles were used in the 1800s.
If electronics progressed like the medical profession the telegraph would still be the primary form of communication. Carrier pigeons would probably still be used.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 19:53:44 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-3-10 11:49
Why is the medical profession so far behind every other form of technical art?
Hypodermic needles  ...

My friend, we also hope that the medical profession could be more progressive. But we have to use the hypodermic injection to send the medicine into the blood circulation.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-3-10 19:57:09 |Display all floors
lanqishi Post time: 2014-3-10 03:53
My friend, we also hope that the medical profession could be more progressive. But we have to use  ...

Is anyone working on a better way or is the medical profession OK with so much needless suffering?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 20:06:44 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-3-10 11:57
Is anyone working on a better way or is the medical profession OK with so much needless suffering?

All of us want to do in a better way to treat patient's disease. Maybe the nurse was use the large size pillow on you or you can eat the medicine when the medicine allow to be eaten.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.