Author: lanqishi

I may never take a scalpel   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-9 22:38:32 |Display all floors
Thank you for your reply. It's my first time to say something here. I'm very happy to see someone reply to me.

Just like what I've said, the medical enviroment is becoming more and more serious. As far as I know, many of my classmates are also considering that whether we should continue to study medicine due to the serious medical enviroment. Today, being a doctor is becoming a dangerous job. So we have to consider this problem a lot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-9 22:44:03 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-3-9 13:03
My wife never had a problem when she graduate. I think times are changing

Thank you for your reply. It's my first time to say something here. I'm very happy to see someone reply to me.

Just like what I've said, the medical enviroment is becoming more and more serious. As far as I know, many of my classmates are also considering that whether we should continue to study medicine due to the serious medical enviroment. Today, being a doctor is becoming a dangerous job. So we have to consider this problem a lot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-9 22:46:42 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-3-9 13:03
My wife never had a problem when she graduate. I think times are changing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 03:24:51 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-3-9 17:46
A family friend had sugar diabetes, a bad enough illness on it's own. He saw a doctor of Western med ...

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm studying western medicine. According what I've learned, we don't have to eat five different types of medicine together. And there are different types of diabetes. The key point to control diabetes is to control one's eating habits. The medicine is playing a supporting role. According to the patients I've seen, as long as they do well on controlling their eating habits, their living quality are quite well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 03:26:32 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-3-9 17:46
A family friend had sugar diabetes, a bad enough illness on it's own. He saw a doctor of Western med ...

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm studying western medicine. According what I've learned, we don't have to eat five different types of medicine together. And there are different types of diabetes. The key point to control diabetes is to control one's eating habits. The medicine is playing a supporting role. According to the patients I've seen, as long as they do well on controlling their eating habits, their living quality are quite well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 03:38:56 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-3-9 18:46

Mhhh 5 different medication ? In sweden he would have got a asperine and told to go home
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 05:27:52 |Display all floors
Motika Post time: 2014-3-9 19:38
Mhhh 5 different medication ? In sweden he would have got a asperine and told to go home

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.