Author: abramicus

28 Dead, 113 Wounded, in Terrorist Hacking of Innocent Civilians in Kunming   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-6 19:38:20 |Display all floors

Even if 28 innocent Chinese men, women and children were murdered in cold blood by Xinjiang terrorists, some being hacked to death, others stabbed, can China count on the "fair and balanced" Western media to condemn the terrorists, when their victims are Chinese?

Of course, not.

That would be expecting too much of Western "democracies."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-6 19:42:31 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-3-6 19:38
Even if 28 innocent Chinese men, women and children were murdered in cold blood by Xinjiang terror ...

so what is the cussing all about?

you need some comforters from Western democracies?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-6 19:48:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-3-6 11:50
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-3-6 11:42
so what is the cussing all about?

Revolutionar should be limited by the mods to a maximum of five posts per day because as in this case, he is merely spamming the website with space and time wasting comments.  He can say it once, but not every time he wants.  Pro-China bloggers have the right to being heard, rather than drowned out by the professional hecklers and stooges of Nazi Japan and Australia.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-6 19:58:00 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-3-6 19:48
Revolutionar should be limited by the mods to a maximum of five posts per day because as in this ca ...

you can be heard alright.

but  what is the cussing all about?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-7 05:47:07 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-3-6 19:48
Revolutionar should be limited by the mods to a maximum of five posts per day because as in this ca ...

He's an old man from M'sia and a sworn enemy of Sansukong.

Maybe he's too lonely in his old days and need more attention from this BBS.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-7 05:56:10 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2014-3-7 05:51
That would be mr. Lau you are referring to right?

I'm not sure whether they are the same persons.

But revo's obsession toward Sansukong almost reach lunatic level and he constantly attacking China using ridiculous claim.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-7 20:32:54 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2014-3-7 05:47
He's an old man from M'sia and a sworn enemy of Sansukong.

Maybe he's too lonely in his old days  ...

I would not say sworn enemy.

I would say, just natural hatred of Rats.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.