Author: abramicus

28 Dead, 113 Wounded, in Terrorist Hacking of Innocent Civilians in Kunming   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-3 12:37:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-3-3 04:39
tradervic Post time: 2014-3-3 04:16
Abramicus, so you ignore the official word of Beijing and jump on my comment on self-immolation? ...

Not self-immolation, TraderVic, but arson, not as you meant, but as it would have happened, which understandably, you do not really want the readers to think about.

Self-immolation is an act of terrorism by the religious leaders on the minds of their followers to induce them to burn themselves to death for the benefit of their leaders.  Since it harms innocent but ignorant folks who are gullible enough to believe that their lives are worth less than their preachers', it is a form of terrorism.  But it harms the follower, not the community.

Arson, widespread during the Lhasa Race Riots of 2008, was directed against, not themselves, but the innocent non-Tibetan Chinese living and working in Lhasa.  This is the kind of "barbecue" you conveniently forgot the Tibetan terrorists carried out on several Chinese children hiding in one of the stores they burnt down.  My concern is not what so far could only be found, more remains to be discovered.  My concern is the lives of thousands of innocent Chinese civilians and policemen which COULD be harmed by your Tibetan friends, and who therefore need to be protected pre-emptively, right now.  Upset?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-3 14:29:20 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-3-2 22:37
Not self-immolation, TraderVic, but arson, not as you meant, but as it would have happened, which u ...

Sorry Abramicus, but usually when I hear about Buddhists protesting, I associate self-immolation.  When I hear about Islamic (and other religious) protests, I associate a wide range of violence.  Now unless the powers to be in Beijing are going to be parading out that one knife attacker on live television - it looks like it is a matter of taking them 'at their word'.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-3 21:08:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-3-3 13:09
tradervic Post time: 2014-3-3 06:29
Sorry Abramicus, but usually when I hear about Buddhists protesting, I associate self-immolation.  ...

Even Buddhist monks have been afraid to travel through Tibet on the way to India, despite the knowledge that Tibet observes one school of Buddhism, mixed with its own human-sacrificing Shamanism.  How the killing, cooking and eating of human flesh could be consistent with the teachings of Buddha defies reason.  The necklaces and tiaras of the highest Lamas are made of human bones.

When Indian Buddhists self-immolate in protest against British brutality, we know they are doing it from the highest principles of Buddhist self-sacrifice, to change a brutal Order (the one Kevin Rudd hinted at) of exploitation of the weak and ignorant.

When Tibetan Buddhists immolate others, including children of non-Tibetan Chinese hiding inside their family store, we know they are doing it from the lowest levels of Shamanistic human sacrifice, to impose a brutal Order of murder for those who resist serfdom and slavery.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 00:30:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-3 14:34
Vladimir Pudding's militants at Sevastopol Airport also wore black. Maybe they still do although ...

yes he is a hungry pesent with taste for power and cash
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 08:56:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-3 23:12
I wonder oif we could interrupt deliveries of Harley Davidson spares? TYhis would seriously impa ...

Good one !
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 14:31:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-3 07:33
David Goldman alias "Abramicus" is laying out traps connected with trip wires. He doesn't believ ...

So... this guy is an arms dealer, or just trying to 'play the markets'?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-5 15:30:09 |Display all floors
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.