Author: linlinlinlin

Tell the Difference between Us Army and Chinese Military   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-2 23:17:17 |Display all floors
linlinlinlin Post time: 2014-3-1 10:51
After seeing these pictures, do you have anything in mind?

The only thing that comes to my mind that by carefully selecting images you can manipulate very easily the mind set of people. I am sure that you can pull out a set of pictures that creates a similar image but inverted.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-3 01:39:51 |Display all floors
国家利益不再是宏大叙事、同仇敌忾的符号,在中美两国的两手相握、把酒言欢中,我们可以更清楚看到身处何方。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-3 03:00:19 |Display all floors
what's a JOB and what's a duty...soldier  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-3 04:33:11 |Display all floors
Pictures mean nothing. They are selected for propaganda purposes, believe these pictures, come see me, I have a bridge to sell.
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-3 04:43:34 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-3-2 15:33
Pictures mean nothing. They are selected for propaganda purposes, believe these pictures, come see m ...

what rod stewart used to sing...ev'ry picture tells a story  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-3 04:45:46 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-3-3 04:43
what rod stewart used to sing...ev'ry picture tells a story

Look at the Chinese Army Airforce picture and deconstruct it. It's either a parade or they all took the bus to their aircraft. :)
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-3 04:48:32 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-3-2 15:45
Look at the Chinese Army Airforce picture and deconstruct it. It's either a parade or they all too ...

foto opp for the 2015 calendar  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.