Author: Rearwindow

War vet: No forgetting Japanese brutality [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-28 17:53:20 |Display all floors
every year, hundreds of WW2 movies are  still produced.........................just like USSR just before their collapse.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-28 19:57:53 |Display all floors
History show that governments like China has selective memeory when it's about "brutality", huhhh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-28 20:01:13 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2014-2-28 19:57
History show that governments like China has selective memeory when it's about "brutality", huhhh?

it is never a happy country when the government has to find happiness in WW 2 sadness.......................just like USSR, just like the Jews.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-1 05:14:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-3-1 05:18
seneca Post time: 2014-3-1 05:00
Rev,

many other countries do too: Russia, France, Belgium, Sweden, Poland, Czech, Greece, Israe ...

You want to say Japan and US also?

The rest are qualitatively different. They don't go overboard.

Only USSR, China and Jews ( Israel) go overboard to find happiness in WW 2 sadness. Their national signature.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-1 05:17:53 |Display all floors
But at some point people must, while acknowledging the past, move on to the future. Human history includes atrocities for thousands of years. The road to progress and peace is to put them aside and be constructive.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-1 05:19:41 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2014-3-1 05:17
But at some point people must, while acknowledging the past, move on to the future. Human history in ...

You put it well.....

I prefer to just hint at it.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-1 10:08:03 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-2-28 22:00
Rev,

many other countries do too: Russia, France, Belgium, Sweden, Poland, Czech, Greece, Israe ...

For Belgium and Sweden I must correct you. Your statement is not true. If you would know your history then you would remember that Sweden did not participate in WWII. As for Belgium, the government is foresure not finding any happiness in the WW2 sadness.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.