Author: Rearwindow

China mulls Nanjing Massacre memorial day [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-6 22:50:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2014-3-7 00:20
MisterZhu Post time: 2014-3-6 21:17
One filthy jap does the killing, the other jap looks on and smiles.

Every time I look at the photo, I try hard to figure out the reason/s as to what this little child could have done to the jap to warrant him to butcher the child in such a savage manner?

每次我一看在照片中,我努力找的原因至于什么,小孩子可以做的到日本士兵被屠杀在这种野人的方式?

Note: Translation...(not absolute)...
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-6 23:37:48 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-3-6 14:50
Every time I look at the photo, I try hard to figure out the reason/s as to what this little child ...

Genetically coded jap savagery.
Generous treatment of captured enemy troops.
Death to those that choose to fight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-7 03:15:20 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-3-5 16:55
I know. You have chosen to live in 1941.

"I know. You have chosen to live in 1941.

But this is 2014."

Whether it is in 1941 or 2014, this photo shall stand to eternity, as the testament of the TRUTH, of what had happen to the child in the photo!
无论是在1041或2014年, 这张照片应站在永恒,
作为真理的证明, 什么有发生到的孩子在照片里面!

Note:  Translation...(not absolute)...
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-7 03:44:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2014-3-7 16:31
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-3-5 16:55
I know. You have chosen to live in 1941.
In 2014, Japan is ranked the second most peaceful, peace loving country  in a survey of 100 countries

So was the Nobel Peace Price been awarded for the similar wrong reason!  Has today's world become a more peaceful place?
所以是诺贝尔和平奖被授予, 对于类似错误的原因!
都有当今世界变得一个多和平的地方吗?

Note:  Yranslation...(not absolute)....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-7 04:54:13 |Display all floors
yes.............the communists have made you like that.

man not man.
more rat than man.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-7 04:55:54 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-3-7 03:44
So was the Nobel Peace Price been awarded for the similar wrong reason!  Is today's world become a ...

and yes, the Communists have make you like that.

man don't look like man.

more rat than man.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-7 10:17:55 |Display all floors

RE: China mulls Nanjing Massacre memorial day

MisterZhu Post time: 2014-3-6 22:37
Genetically coded jap savagery.

I can't agree with you more!我合共同意你的看法!

Note:  Translation...(not absolute)...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.