Author: Rearwindow

China mulls Nanjing Massacre memorial day [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-28 08:10:00 |Display all floors
MisterZhu Post time: 2014-2-28 07:29
We need to keep in mind who our real enemies are.

The real enemy is arrogance.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-28 11:51:53 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-28 00:10

Which you have in abundance.
Generous treatment of captured enemy troops.
Death to those that choose to fight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-28 17:22:33 |Display all floors
MisterZhu Post time: 2014-2-28 11:51
Which you have in abundance.

But I don't have to torture anyone in my job.

I don't have to rob anyone of their culture, religion , heritage and pride in the course of my job.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-28 18:00:15 |Display all floors
Reposting Missing Post.....

China mulls Nanjing Massacre memorial day ... 1 2 3 4        China & World        26
Revolutionar
2014-2-28 16:22
  走进台湾20140120 中国自制第二艘航母 超级战斗给美日颜色看 [http://www.youtu ...

走进台湾20140120 中国自制第二艘航母 超级战斗给美日颜色看

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50zsCnEmuoI

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-28 18:16:57 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-2-28 18:00
Reposting Missing Post.....

when rats have to find happiness in WW 2 sadness.

you know it is time leave..........................

just like Moscow in the 80s just before the collapse of the USSR.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-28 18:29:24 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-28 07:10

No! The real enemy is your LIE or DISINFORMATION you are spreading against China

Post time 2014-2-27 20:21:46 |Revolutionar
don't forget also.

No Nan   jing incident,

The Hair who be eaten alive by the bald headed Chiang.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-28 18:34:09 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-2-28 18:29
No! The real enemy is your LIE or DISINFORMATION you are spreading against China

Not only............... No Nanjing, no way the Hair One can defeat the bald Headed One.

No Japanese invasion of china, no way the Hair One can finally win from the Bald Headed One.

So, you are right. You got plenty to remember........................and to say thank you to Japan.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.