Author: Rearwindow

China mulls Nanjing Massacre memorial day [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-27 21:13:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-2-27 13:16

ABSOLUTELY, ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

CHINA SHOULD WASTE NO TIME IN OFFICIALLY DESIGNATING SEPTEMBER 3 AND DECEMBER 13 TO COMMEMORATE THE VICTORY OF CHINA IN 1945, AND THE RAPE OF NANKING OF 1937.

THOSE WHO FORGET THE LESSONS OF HISTORY ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT THEM.  TO AVOID JAPAN OR ANY COUNTRY BUTCHERING CHINESE BY THE MILLIONS WITH IMPUNITY, CHINA MUST REMEMBER THIS GALL HANGING ABOVE ITS BED AND REMIND ITSELF OF HOW BITTER THE PAST OF FOREIGN INVASION AND GENOCIDE HAD BEEN.  LIKE THE HOLOCAUST MEMORIAL IN BERLIN, LET THIS BE A REMINDER THAT CHINA MUST NEVER AND WILL NEVER LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-27 21:20:08 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-2-27 21:13
ABSOLUTELY, ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

CHINA SHOULD WASTE NO TIME IN OFFICIALLY DESIGNATING SEPTEMBER 3 AN ...

CHINA SHOULD WASTE NO TIME IN OFFICIALLY DESIGNATING SEPTEMBER 3 AND DECEMBER 13 TO COMMEMORATE THE VICTORY OF CHINA IN 1945, AND THE RAPE OF NANKING OF 1937................................

don't forget also...........no Nanjing incident, the Hair ( Mao) would have been eaten alive by the bald headed Chiang.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-27 21:21:46 |Display all floors
don't forget also.

No Nan   jing incident,

The Hair who be eaten alive by the bald headed Chiang.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-27 21:22:59 |Display all floors
An impressive collection of photos. I lived in Nanjing two years as a
laowai and visited the Nanjing Massacre Memorial Museum several times. Still a powerful memory of very sad time.
To read more about me: http://capaworld.capa.org/2014/01/17/capa-resident-director-china-programs-interview-colin-speakman/.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-28 00:36:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by MisterZhu at 2014-2-27 16:36

Mr Chiang was advised by his American friends to withdraw all commanding officers, destroy all means of communication between troops, and run.

Often times American military intelligence led Chinese troops into ambushes; into overwhelming enemy forces, and understated enemy strength.

Add these footnotes on the memorial.
Generous treatment of captured enemy troops.
Death to those that choose to fight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-28 06:07:46 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2014-2-28 05:07
You will be arrested and given hard bottom labor work in Dongguan under the soon be adopted (if the ...

Not denial......elaboration.

No Nanjing, bald headed Chiang will eat the Hair for lunch. A lot of people joined the Hair after Nanjing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-28 07:29:45 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2014-2-27 21:04
You are a great historian mr Zhu!

We need to keep in mind who our real enemies are.

Generous treatment of captured enemy troops.
Death to those that choose to fight.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.