Author: Rearwindow

Wan Rong: the last empress   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-26 22:56:43 |Display all floors

(8/8)Empress Wan Rong

Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-26 23:04:46 |Display all floors

(7/8)Empress Wan Rong

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-26 23:05:11 |Display all floors

(8/8)Empress Wan Rong

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-27 02:36:32 |Display all floors
put it this way..........

No Nanjing incident, Old Chiang would have eaten up Old Hair. , then no more Sees and Pees.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-27 04:10:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by foreignchinese at 2014-2-27 00:30

This empress had an affair with someone else. Her secret was revealed and she became rejected and badly treated. She died at a rather young age. Puyi was a scumbag and too busy fooling around until he neglected the country. The western were making inroads into China and the king has no interest in the country's security. The Japs made the most of Puyi and the rest was downhill all the way. That is the problem with China's anarchy. Even an idiot can become emperor as long as he has blood link or close to the previous emperor.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.