Author: abramicus

SHAME ON GERMANY FOR REFUSING CHINA'S LEADER'S VISIT TO THE HOLOCAUST MEMORIAL   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-27 00:24:36 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2014-2-25 06:25
Check the news.
Its the Chinese tourists who defaced a temple in Egypt and the Lincoln Memorial in D ...

Long before Chinese tourism, there were those many anglos who inscribed 'Kilroy was here' wherever they traipsed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-27 00:28:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-2-25 22:22
Very well, so even Chinese government typs need to be taught proper manners!

and you should learn some proper manners on this forum while delivering lectures on such.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-27 00:31:53 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-2-26 03:40
Abomicus will NEVER apologise; he is the only Judeo Nazi I have ever run into. Others have identif ...

In China you are still free to despise and pillory the country and people you hate.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-2-27 00:42:57 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2014-2-27 00:31
In China you are still free to despise and pillory the country and people you hate.

Even if that country is China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-27 01:45:43 |Display all floors
@seneca
Thanks for the article! I did my own research and today you find some information like in TAZ or even better ZEIT.

Zeit wrote that the request was not even official and that it is not about just dropping by at the memorial and taking a look but to lay down a wreath. This would give the whole story a totally different twist.

Germany's involvement in that matter during that time in China was next to nonexistant (out of obvious reasons. There were not many Jews and Germans in China and especially no Chinese Jews). So this would just be about mocking Japan.
All in all we Germans cannot care less about this dispute but this means dragging us in this whole affair.

So even if our foreign minister did not discourage Xi Jiping from doing so I hope he does. And from what I know about Frank Steinmeier he is one of the few competent people in the government (unlike Merkel).

But on the other hand since this request is not even official I believe that an official had a stupid idea. Xi is quite too smart to do a move which also sours the relationship to a close trading partner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-27 03:12:20 |Display all floors
satsu_jin Post time: 2014-2-26 03:12
...and the murdering of six million jews, gypsies and communists plus the world's most brutal war  ...

Banksters

It was actually the banksters. You are regurgitating the output of the Ministry of Truth.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-27 04:32:11 |Display all floors
Need to do a Basil Fawlty
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.