Author: abramicus

SHAME ON GERMANY FOR REFUSING CHINA'S LEADER'S VISIT TO THE HOLOCAUST MEMORIAL   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-26 21:57:32 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-2-26 14:37
HAS THE "EMPIRE" ALREADY BEGUN ITS COUNTER-ATTACK?

Germany had a sterling reputaton in the post-Wa ...

You make quite some claims. I want a source.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-26 22:07:45 |Display all floors
Fischkopp Post time: 2014-2-26 21:57
You make quite some claims. I want a source.

One day after praising Germany for showing repentance over WW 2.........( Japan must follow German example  says the people here) .................they now say Shame on Germany................

Such a group of spineless, also you can trust one meh?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-26 22:27:06 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-26 15:07
One day after praising Germany for showing repentance over WW 2.........( Japan must follow German ...

It was China that was surprised.  Germany should not be surprised that a country victimized by the Axis Ally of Nazi Germany, to the tune of 35 million dead, would seek to find in Germany the solution of repentance and renunciation of Nazism and its many war crimes.  It is like a Chinese Catholic making a pilgrimage to Rome for a papal blessing against the forces of evil, only to be told that Catholics who are Chinese do not qualify.  It says more about the Pope, in such a case, than it does about the Chinese pilgrim.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-26 23:15:26 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-2-26 15:56
Don't count on Abomicus coming up with verifiable statements or facts.

He is a sinister warmon ...

You are revealing yourself, Seneca.

All I want is for Japan to come clean and be honest.  Return Diaoyudao to Taiwan or China.  No war, only peace, but Japan prefers war.  Aided by British and Australian kibitzers, Abe offers Japan as the bait for a global war between China and America.  He refuses to even negotiate with China over the status of Diaoyudao/Senkaku.

Who is a war mongerer but Abe, and his Aussie kibitzers encouraging him to give China the finger.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-26 23:16:07 |Display all floors
Motika Post time: 2014-2-26 03:33
They did that to lincoln ?

Yes and Bill Clinton shoved a "Cuban" Cigar up the vertical smile of Monica Lewinsky!
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-26 23:24:29 |Display all floors
Xi went to Germany with every good will, but instead was told to not use the main gate, only the small gate.  Xi is therefore visiting a small country, not the big country he thought he was going to.  

A Chinese tourist goes to a German gourmet restaurant to taste true German food.  The waiter told him the Chef's Choice is not available.  And serves it to everyone else.

This was how blacks were treated before the Civil Rights Movement.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-26 23:27:41 |Display all floors
THE TIME HAS COME FOR CHINA TO ERECT ITS OWN 'HOLOCAUST' MEMORIAL AND DESIGNATE AN OFFICIAL HOLIDAY TO COMMEMORATE THE CHINESE MURDERED BY THE JAPANESE IN THE 20TH CENTURY.

CHINA DOES NOT NEED TO BATHE IN THE REFLECTED LIGHT OF ANOTHER COUNTRY'S MEMORIAL.

CHINA SHOULD ERECT HER OWN MEMORIAL FOR ITS VICTIMS OF JAPANESE AGGRESSION AND HONOR THEM WITH AN OFFICIAL DAY OF REMEMBRANCE EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.