Author: abramicus

SHAME ON GERMANY FOR REFUSING CHINA'S LEADER'S VISIT TO THE HOLOCAUST MEMORIAL   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-25 20:29:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2014-2-25 19:32
seneca Post time: 2014-2-25 07:05
Stupid argumentation!

The Holocaust has been accepted by historians of most countries and the C ...

The holocaut is an opened historical fact and the holocaust museum is a public one. Thus, what is the big deal in blocking the Chinese delegation's visit to the museum?  Where and what is your stupid logic?
大屠杀是历史事实, 和大屠杀博物馆是公开的。
有什么大不了的在阻止中国代表团的来访博物馆?
所以。哪里是你的愚蠢逻辑?

Note:  Translation... (not absolute)...
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-25 22:52:53 |Display all floors
Fisch,
There are only two references to this story. I have never heard of either source: Quartz and Japan Press.
I think the 'story' is actually rumours. The stories say 'diplomatic sources' say that the Chinese government wants to make a point about Japan not saying sorry for WWII atrocities and the Germans don't want to get dragged into their game.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-25 23:44:42 |Display all floors
The story is definitely made up. The German media would love that kind of story.

So, no Chinese delegation was ever forbidden to go to the Holocaust memorial (and as someone who was there I have to say that it is even impossible. There are no fences or guards or any other obstacles. You can just walk right in).

That story is only made up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-26 01:06:39 |Display all floors
shame on "abramicus" not to apologize
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2014-2-26 01:24:36 |Display all floors
Fischkopp Post time: 2014-2-26 00:44
The story is definitely made up. The German media would love that kind of story.

So, no Chinese del ...

The story is probably made up but it was published nevertheless.

On my desk, next to the comp., is the 'Japan Times' from today with the headline (mind you, headline) 'Xi seeks WWII focus on German trip'. The story is signed by Ben Blanchard and Michael Martina from Reuters Beijing.

I did not check whether or not the online version of the 'Japan Times' shows the same story but believe it's the case. Anyhow as sources they cite a 'diplomatic source' - no name, no title, no evidence and a second diplomatic source with knowledge of the trip who claimed that the intended visit was immediately rejected by Berlin although the German government declined to comment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-26 01:24:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-2-25 21:20
It is NOT a "big deal" it is Germany's sovereign right to keep foreign visitors with a dubious i ...

Only the quilty ones, will have still a lot of skeletons to hide. If Germany has repented, as had been reported before, Merkel should not have to feel ashame. Why does Germany have to feel like Japan?

只有奎尔蒂的有很多的骨架隐藏。
如果德国已经改邪归正, 如之前曾经报,
道默克尔不应该觉得羞愧。
为什么德国有感觉到像日本?

Note:  Translation...(not absolute)..

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2014-2-26 01:35:25 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-2-26 02:24
Only the quilty ones, will have still a lot of skeletons to hide. If Germany has repented, as had  ...

If this story is true - which I still doubt  - there can only be one explanation for it - Germany does not want to be squeezed in a war of words between China and Japan. Anything more or different is just speculation or wishful thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.