Author: Chow.Kit

Has Putin chicken out again?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-24 14:07:16 |Display all floors
The West's puppet queen Tymoshenko is a jailbird who was sentenced for swindling the country out of millions in her two Prime Ministerial terms. The stolen money is no doubt now earning hard interest in her Swiss bank account.

Shame on the immoral EU gangsters!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-24 14:09:17 |Display all floors
Chow.Kit Post time: 2014-2-24 14:02
Putin must proof Russia can still be relied on by its allies........... Putin must send in the tanks ...

Is Putin's career on the line?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-24 14:09:38 |Display all floors
Chow.Kit Post time: 2014-2-24 14:02
Putin must proof Russia can still be relied on by its allies........... Putin must send in the tanks ...

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-24 14:15:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chow.Kit at 2014-2-25 07:55
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-24 14:09

Not sure, but I know yours is if your don't post more readable stuff, you intellectually void mis-informed twit!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-24 14:17:22 |Display all floors
So how can China stuff the Putin chicken so he can stay on his two skinny legs?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-24 14:23:39 |Display all floors
Chow.Kit Post time: 2014-2-24 14:17
So how can China stuff the Putin chicken so he can stay on his two skinny legs?

Your hero deserted you..........

Perhaps it is time to join the real world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-24 20:36:50 |Display all floors
Mr. PUTIN needs a ADVISOR COUNCIL to aid in building the GREATER RUSSIA PROJECT and US$40,000 per capita gnp.

I would like to VOLUNTEER, if THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT can provide a GOOD REMUNERATION PACKAGE!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
South Yang Capital

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.