Author: edisonone

The Ukraine, Thailand, Venezuela, now the Dilemma! Watchout Beijing!!!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-25 10:52:05 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2014-2-24 03:15
What I find most amazing is how the people protesting so valiantly and courageously want to join the ...

Sadly, for Viktor Yanukovich [and his Ukraine]:

I mean, that "long and disappointed face in Vladimir Putin in the closing of the Sochi games" are telling signs that he (Putin) is out of his wits despite his country's status as a muscle-packed heavywight superpower, which, supposedly, supposed to have stand by its man thick or thin...  

"So much for promisory notes from Russia, as well as from China, isn't it?"   

Anyhow, and as far as I know, Viktor Yanukovich and [his Ukraine] are diehard pro-Moscovites and, supposedly, protectorates of Moscow with supportive backing from Beijing. However, in this as well as other case scenario, I doubt if Mr. Putin would have the balls that Kruschev did when he ordered tanks rumbling into Prague and, when the Brezhnev ordered boots into Afghanistan and I doubt if Beijing would want to involve itself directly as it's a clear case of "Chinese-
你死你事" that's being applied here...

And now that the election is over in Thailand, but, with all of the commotions and charges still going on, whose to know if she too might not fall under the barrels of the very same sawed-off Arabspring shotgun that
Viktor Yanukovich, that Melosevic, that Saddam, that Gaddafi, and almost, and may well still be, as per the al-Asad felt under -- the cost of doing business with the Chinese, Man! It's expensive! It's expensive to the extremes!!!

Anyway, I hate to see a perfectly straight, perfectly normal, perfectly beautiful, and perfectly benign Asian family as that of the Yingluck's go to waste but it go to waste it will by the look of things, therefore, may I suggest for Beijing to ensure it that she and her family's safety are first and foremost, and that, like the safety of the Prince Sihanok of Cambodia durring the Vietnam days, that Beijing, too, will give Yingluck the VIP treatment Sihanuk were given...

I mean hey! That's way the hell a lot more worth while than to give Mark the refuge he seeks and the creme dela creme bonuses of our world to go with as a welcome offering!

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.