Views: 5271|Replies: 7

The Ukraine, Thailand, Venezuela, now the Dilemma! Watchout Beijing!!!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-24 10:52:31 |Display all floors
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-24 13:48:28 |Display all floors
"We see no problem with our American and Anglo friends" - blind-bat mainlander BJ politicians and conmen state company directors.

The CPC's money men are still supporting the US Treasury to the hilt.

Twenty thousand dumb mainlanders paid over $30,000 each for their US passport.
"It's better being a slave of the Americans than be the master of your own Chinese folks", they explain the reason they want to export themselves to the immoral USA stolen land.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-24 14:19:56 |Display all floors
myanmar and colombia as well  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-24 17:08:14 |Display all floors
Everybody has a right for revolution if they are not happy.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-24 17:10:11 |Display all floors
American ,source of the evil

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-24 18:37:22 |Display all floors
paranoiac !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-24 19:15:12 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.