Author: DSseeing

Obama plays dumb in Dalai meeting   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-25 00:25:38 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-2-24 17:20
Yes I agree with you on this. Why China has to make a big deal out of this puppet show is unbeliev ...

China is just on edge every time when such dissidents visit foreign nations, including a cri de coeur from  spokesmen and  the spokeswoman in that picture, who just utter the same gibberish ad nauseam. It's really a cushy job if you ask me.

I allow that we could do it better than her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-25 00:26:06 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-2-24 17:20
Yes I agree with you on this. Why China has to make a big deal out of this puppet show is unbeliev ...

Kidding.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-25 00:48:02 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-2-25 00:44
It's a pity they don't get to see your comment.

They would take me to their wood-paneled  office to have some tea with them if they did. You are my friend, so be sure to tag along with me. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee. Kidding, sorry.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-25 01:46:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tedbrent at 2014-2-25 01:55
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-2-25 00:56
I wouldn't mind meeting them myself. And tell them they are embarrassing the whole nation.
If it's ...

We had better stay from them. If we are going to see them, dude, it means we are in troubleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I once found a scene in a Honkong movie  just like this one, in which one corrupt local high office is being grilled by ICAC or 廉政公署 in Chinese. ICAC,  reportedly  takes suspects to their office to have some tea with them, according to the Chinese press.

I would rather date a girl instead.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-25 03:03:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2014-2-26 11:20

The Chinese should by now know very well what Obama is up to. He is playing the card:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. The Chinese can play the same game too!

中国人应该现在非常清楚地知道, 什么游戏奥巴马,现在是在玩。
他是玩的纸牌: 我的敌人的敌人是我的朋友。 中国也可以玩同样的游戏!

Note:  Translation...(not absolute)...

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-25 03:17:32 |Display all floors
Obama plays dumb in Dalai meeting., this sounds a bit like we chinese politicians deem them as children. are they being childish? do they realsie what they did is no longer a real threat to us?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-25 03:49:43 |Display all floors
  1. National Security Council spokeswoman Caitlin Hayden reiterated that the US recognizes Tibet to be part of China, but at the same time she emphasized US support for "human rights and religious freedom in China."

2. It is another world-class show of playing dumb. So far, China has found no effective way to counter such acts.
Copy code
This is a dumb posting. The US President has met the Dalai Lama three times.....playing dumb is the wrong phrase. Deliberate.......
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.