Author: 1584austin

Should India introduce the ONE child policy?   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2014-2-25 08:00:43 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2014-2-25 06:41
Would the native population have developed Oz very much without the Anglos ?  Probably not i dont  ...

Sure if you were living in India the population would be higher

That's if you could find the entrance to the Old Bull & Bush

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-27 02:32:09 |Display all floors
Chow.Kit Post time: 2014-2-25 07:39
Has the native benefited from the exploitation of their Australian natural resource?

You are talk ...

Scotland will not leave the UK because they know where there bread is buttered.  Not that the average Englishman gives a toss what they do.

Once upon a time, thck Mr. Multi-chins-aka Alex Salmond-wanted to leave the UK, exit the pound and join the euro.  He also sited Iceland as a great success.

Since the euro went tits up he now wants to stay in the pound and Iceland is now worth about 2 packets of fishfingers.

The guys an utter buffoon.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-27 19:09:16 |Display all floors
should introduce "one rape" policy 1st...
Indians like to rape...rape and rape and rape...its like most parts of India do that...they even have Rape Festival~ WTF~!
Annual Punjab Rape Festival~

so there will be no prevention on raping...then make it "One Rape Policy" to minimized victims...
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-27 20:04:37 |Display all floors
i definitely think India should have a restricted number on babies to a family.the population out there is swelling and if things dont get in to control we will see a new china in terms of population and India as lazy as they are will rest on the world if they have to see the next day's light.we all are goiing to suffer if India doesn't control their birth rate.i am talking from first hand experience give that i spent time there 8 years ago.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-27 20:40:41 |Display all floors
Every human has the right to have as many children as she wants.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-28 02:32:59 |Display all floors
It is a human right for every person to have as large a family as they want.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-28 02:44:02 |Display all floors
Coruscant Post time: 2014-2-27 20:40
Every human has the right to have as many children as she wants.

Wrong Pronoun
It should be "as many children as HE wants". I hate the banksters , gender role reversal and faggotry.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.