Most beautiful Chinese women in foreigners' eyes   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-25 07:48:23 |Display all floors
english-learner Post time: 2014-2-21 23:09

I just like her beauty. LOL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-26 15:26:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-2-26 11:27
strom Post time: 2014-2-23 00:14
very beautiful. how about some Southern Chinese Bells?

malleted or cowbells?
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-27 01:02:42 |Display all floors
I must concur with Laowai2?.. I certainly wouldn't class any of them as the best of the Chinese beauties. But everyone has a different taste - even more pronounced between Chinese and Foreigners, but still many differences within each group.
All your islands are belong to us!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-27 03:33:53 |Display all floors
They're all mingers. They've perfected that airhead, vacant look on their faces. Less of a pout, more of a moue. I wouldn't touch them with a lend of yours.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-27 19:18:10 |Display all floors
chinese got some beauty queens.the beauty of chinese girls are on their face only.while they spend much time on their face,they forget that walking style is a major fact in beauty.the chinese girls like the men don't know how to walk.very disoreintated in their walking styles.loud sound on their shoes and as if the shoe is painful or what i just can't tell.
nature has not been so kind to them.most got almost flat chest and little or no flesh on their butt.certainly it makes not such a nice shape from the outside.besides,they are sort of too skinny.i like me some flesh.
that not withstanding,they are very caring and will sacrifice everything for you if you show them that you care.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-27 19:40:27 |Display all floors
you got it all wrong~
be it White man or Black man...they consider these as beautiful;

fat01.jpeg
fat06.jpg
fat07.jpg

盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-28 07:34:58 |Display all floors
seems the standard of beauty is universal

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.