Author: abramicus

Ukraine - A Study of Hollywood Uprisings   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-23 05:24:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-2-23 05:29
KIyer Post time: 2014-2-23 05:21
do you recommend the same solution to Malayasia with its different ethnic minorities? you silly man ...

For Malaysia.....it cannot be done because there is no geography line to draw the line.....every thing is just mixed up.

But if they split East and West Malaysia for whatever reasons, , I will be the first to agree.

The Barisan government stays in power because of voters in East Malaysia .....of course I wish there is no East Malaysia.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-23 05:57:11 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-2-23 05:21
do you recommend the same solution to Malayasia with its different ethnic minorities? you silly man ...

In ancient times, people band together to form larger and larger countries for security and economic reasons.

In modernity, small is beautiful.

Furthermore, there is US to uphold international law......more powers to US.

Lesson for India....if India splits into several countries, I think every body will benefit with faster economic growth.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-2-23 06:08:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2014-2-23 08:10
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-23 07:57
In ancient times, people band together to form larger and larger countries for security and econom ...

why is the US the exception? do you think they follow any law?
atleast we know where your values lie...

btw, most people do not feel the same way you do, either in Malaysia or elsewhere.

and India, Ukraine they are all mixed too. the populations have moved and mingled, just like in Malaysia or the USA..
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-23 06:47:00 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-2-23 06:08
atleast we know where your values li ...

In US, human lives do count for some thing. People's wishes do count for some thing. Same cannot be said of Communist  countries, China included.....look at the way they bully Taiwanese, Tibet, Uighers and South East Asia with their nine dashed lines.

Back to Ukraine.
East Ukraine speaks Russian, West Ukraine speaks Ukraine......that is enough to file for divorce.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-23 06:49:27 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-2-23 06:08
atleast we know where your values li ...

As for India.....it is too big and unmanageable......

surely will do better for the citizens if broken up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-23 07:04:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ztoa789 at 2014-2-23 07:05
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-23 06:47
People's wishes do count for some thing. ...

As long as the power of top 1% not in danger....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-23 07:06:54 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-23 06:49
As for India.....it is too big and unmanageable......

surely will do better for the citizens if b ...

The same for China, right?

So China will never be a threat to the power of West.

Then why wrap it in some BS human fucking right and democrap?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.