Author: abramicus

Taiwan and Mainland Should Unite - Chinese Civilization Cannot Be Divided.   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-2-19 09:34:50 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2014-2-17 22:31
Abramicus. China is a giant that has such strength that there is no longer any reason for Taiwan t ...

He has not done any reasearch, this is  just a misguided opinion

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-19 11:44:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2014-2-19 11:43
dusty1 Post time: 2014-2-19 08:27
Remember the Chinese civil war, that has everything to do with why the two sides can never unite

Back then, the CPC and the KMT could not see eye-to-eye. Today, the old guards are gone. Faced with an external threat (Japan) now, like before, they would put aside their differences and re-unite, to drive any intending intruders out of China ... once again!

当时,
中国共产党与国民党不能同意。如今,老卫兵都没有了。
现在面临的外部威胁(日本),像以前一样他们会抛开分歧,
并重新团结起来驱动任何有意入侵者进出中国...再一次!

Note:  Translation...(not absolute)...
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-19 12:14:47 |Display all floors
Chiang Kai Shek was a glorified warlord who represented the ruling elite that owned all means of production. It was in Uncle Sam's best interest to support this despot in the hope of enslaving the whole of China. Meanwhile, Taiwan remains infested with US "human rights" campaigners, "freedom and democracy" advocates, "christian evangelists", agitators, agent provocateurs, and a whole host of other demonic lunatics.
Generous treatment of captured enemy troops.
Death to those that choose to fight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-19 12:25:01 |Display all floors
MisterZhu Post time: 2014-2-19 12:14
Chiang Kai Shek was a glorified warlord who represented the ruling elite that owned all means of pro ...

"human rights"
"freedom and democracy"

that is called civilized.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-19 12:40:08 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-19 12:25
"human rights"
"freedom and democracy"

Goes ask any Iraqi or Libyan how it feels to have it dropped on their heads from a B52 bomber.
Generous treatment of captured enemy troops.
Death to those that choose to fight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-19 13:13:40 |Display all floors
MisterZhu Post time: 2014-2-19 12:40
Goes ask any Iraqi or Libyan how it feels to have it dropped on their heads from a B52 bomber.

any Iraqi and any Libya will tell you..................they will stop killing as soon as they have their human rights and freedom and democracy.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-19 14:26:56 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-2-19 09:27
Remember the Chinese civil war, that has everything to do with why the two sides can never unite

There is a certain amount of unification (marriages) going on between Taiwan/China showbiz celebrities.  
Currently, there are 2 pairs of high-profile Taiwan/China couples in the entertainment news.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.