Author: abramicus

Taiwan and Mainland Should Unite - Chinese Civilization Cannot Be Divided.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-17 08:18:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-2-17 08:19

The greedy mainlanders should let go.

There are 23 million Taiwanese who fully agree with me.

Yes to friendly trade relations
No to rule from Beijing.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-17 08:21:53 |Display all floors
Taiwan has a get out of jail card which they intend fully to use.

It is the US Taiwan Guarantee Act.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-17 22:31:53 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-2-16 17:17
TAIWAN AND MAINLAND CHINA ARE MATURE ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND THAT UNITY IS THE BEST POLICY, AND THAT TH ...

Abramicus. China is a giant that has such strength that there is no longer any reason for Taiwan to fear Japan. Your mind seems set in the past. Progress to a peaceful world requires realistic reassessments based on current conditions.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-18 05:21:43 |Display all floors
abram I cus

what you mean by "should unite"

if girl don't want you, you still insist on shot gun marriage?

girl is disgusted with you, swears don't want to marry you..............she already has eye on your neighbor, Abraham I cus!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-18 05:26:13 |Display all floors
In the history of the world, mutual divorce of the Malaysia - Singapore sort is so rare..............................yet pays so much dividends for both parties.

China - Taiwan should learn from the Malaysia - Singapore experience.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-2-19 01:59:22 |Display all floors
laincoubert Post time: 2014-2-16 22:25
I'm more liberated than you

my passport does not discriminate .Free to go anywhere.Not taught to d ...

Not quite free to go anywhere, you need a visa for lots of places.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-19 02:36:15 |Display all floors
this is not somethin that the US & japan wanted to hear especially from the island of formosa  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.