Author: abramicus

Taiwan and Mainland Should Unite - Chinese Civilization Cannot Be Divided.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-27 21:50:19 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-2-27 21:37
R-E-U-N-I-T-E-D makes you feel so good.

REUNITED makes you understood.

psychologically, you have problem facing the reality that the girl has rejected you?

you need to see a Shrink?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-27 21:54:47 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-27 13:50
psychologically, you have problem facing the reality that the girl has rejected you?

Interesting projective writing.  Are you jealous China and Taiwan are getting reunited, it makes you feel rejected?  Reminds you of your girlfiend, or boyfriend?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-27 22:00:40 |Display all floors
Not gonna happen, don't bet the farm.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-27 22:02:45 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-2-27 21:54
Interesting projective writing.  Are you jealous China and Taiwan are getting reunited, it makes y ...

stop dreaming...............it is noon over here.

you can try shot gun marriage but there is a Big Eagle blocking the way to the girl's House.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.