Views: 32207|Replies: 241

Taiwan and Mainland Should Unite - Chinese Civilization Cannot Be Divided.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-16 11:16:14 |Display all floors
China is not just a land, or a people, but a civilization.  A set of peaceful values based on the Confucian teaching of the Golden Rule that one should not do unto others what one does not wish others to do to himself.  The ideological and political division of China into two is an embarrassment and shame for the people of China on both sides of the strait.  It has emboldened Japan seizing Diaoyudao from under the nose of Taiwan, and under the eyes of the Chinese mainland, with foreign help.  When Taiwan and the Mainland are united, this shame will be erased forever.

It's now or never, please hold on tight . . . today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope.

PRC-ROC UNITE!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-16 13:25:26 |Display all floors
70 years already........

Still cannot change the minds of the Taiwanese...........lol

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-16 13:26:26 |Display all floors
70 years already

Time to let go

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-16 13:53:06 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-16 13:26
70 years already

if you look at Taiwan's version of what their China looks like
its actually larger than the PRC version.

so who should let go?
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-16 14:01:49 |Display all floors
It's now or never, please hold on tight . .
It is better late than never.   这是迟到总比不到好。

Note:  Translation...(not absolute)...

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-16 14:48:43 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-2-16 14:01

Xi Jinping is uniquely qualified to handle the complexity of reunification of China, because he was stationed for several years in Fujian, and would have gained some familiarity with the dialect, Minnanese, that is the mother tongue of Taiwanese, as well as their local customs.  The veneration of Matsu, the guardian of the fishermen in Kinmen and both sides of the Strait, is a part of the culture of both Mainland and Taiwanese folkis. Xi also understands the importance of rooting out corruption if reunification is to succeed, because he wants the contact between the two sides to be free of dirt and infection by corruption and graft.  Above all, he loves the Taiwanese people as his own, and the Taiwanese folks can see it in his actions.  He never threatens Taiwan for one, just as a loving father does not threaten his child, who is given to occasional tantrums.  He has great tolerance for disagreement, but is firm against deception and greed.  The great task of reunification cannot be accomplished by a person of questionable character.  Xi's record of honesty and civility in dealing with others makes him ideally suited for making it happen.  And this needs to occur as soon as possible, because the war ships of Japan are already inside China and Taiwan's sovereign waters, i.e., within 12 nautical miles of their beloved Diaoyudao.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-16 14:52:02 |Display all floors
Japanese re-invasion of China is not speculative or hypothetical.  It is a real fact.  Japanese war ships and military planes are now inside China and Taiwan's sovereign waters and airspace, respectively, even as we speak.  This situation cannot continue indefinitely.  Taiwan and China must unite to boot out the invaders, come hell or high water!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.