Views: 2232|Replies: 1

Why Abenomics Will Lead Japan Toward Totalitarianism and Self-Destruction [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-16 02:53:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-2-16 07:58

Abenomics is not true economics.  It is an economic policy, true, but it is not based on economic principles.  Here are the realities of Abenomics.

Despite a stunning increase in the money supply of Japan, its exports have not increased as much as the value of its imports.  Japan suffered one of its worst trade imbalances, as a result of Abenomics.  The reason is quite easy to understand.  Japanese products have not changed in quality.  Foreign importers of Japanese products see no reason that they should reduce the price of Japanese goods even if their cost in dollars is less as a result of the depreciation of the Yen.  The difference, which Japan expects to reap in increased volume of sales, has been pocketed by the foreign importer of Japanese goods, as a higher profit margin.  The consequence of such a devaluation, however, is borne by the Japanese consumer, as foreign exporters of oil to Japan continue to demand the same amount of dollars for every barrel of oil they sell to Japan, which is translated into more Yens shelled out by the Japanese government.  Not only are imports hurting Japan, but the targeted inflation is hitting them where they cannot see and could not remedy, in the form of higher prices of goods and services that they need.  Multiply this by a few years more, and Japan's trillion-plus dollars of foreign currency reserve would shrink by several hundred billions, while Japanese households would be unable to afford their current standard of living, and slide into poverty.  As a result, many will be demanding jobs from the government, which the government will supply, funded by more fiat money.  In short, the Japanese work force will be conscripted to Japan's war effort, through direct employment by the Japanese government and military, or through indirect employment by the private corporations contracting with the Japanese government to provide weapons, munitions and provenance.

The way to totalitarianism is set.  Japan is fulfilling its mission to fight on behalf of the British empire against China, from which Japan, its leaders know, will never recover, but that is none of their concerns.   Banzai, they have their marching orders - from London - c/o Australia and colonies.  

The only force that can stop the Mass Kamikaze Movement of Abe is the JAPANESE YOUTH, who must rise up to replace this traitorous group of war criminal worshippers, whose crimes against their own people, sending 2 million Japanese men to their deaths all across Asia, should be a reminder to the present generation of Japanese to NEVER LET THE BASTARDS DO THIS TO THEM AGAIN.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-16 11:13:17 |Display all floors
Scared of Abe, cus?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.