Author: ass-kicker

Romantic or weird? Man proposes with roses of money   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-24 15:04:26 |Display all floors
summerecho Post time: 2014-2-21 19:59
actually i agree with you but not so many people, especially girls,  may think this way. if you wa ...

To repeat my point for the umpteenth time, how often is it that a woman makes a substantial financial "contribution" towards the marriage ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-25 03:06:31 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2014-2-24 15:04
To repeat my point for the umpteenth time, how often is it that a woman makes a substantial financ ...

alll the happy families share the same story while the miserable ones have thousands of versions. i don't hink it is approriate and wise to judge woman in this sort of way.
y r really stick to yr ideas.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-25 20:54:50 |Display all floors
summerecho Post time: 2014-2-24 19:06
alll the happy families share the same story while the miserable ones have thousands of versions.  ...

"alll the happy families share the same story while the miserable ones have thousands of versions"

This cliche has been repeated so many times that it has become meaningless. For example what exactly is "the same story" shared by so-called happy families ?

And exactly why is it not appropriate for a woman to be judged in this sort of way ? Contrariwise, why is it absolutely appropriate for nearly every groom in China to be judged for how much money he is meant to contribute towards a marriage ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-26 03:09:15 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2014-2-25 12:54
"alll the happy families share the same story while the miserable ones have thousands of versions" ...

the only reason that i use that sentence is that i wanna say that there are countless families, thousands of hundreds couples, we cannot say what's going on in their life, thus we cannot know "how much" a substantial  finalcial contribution do women make.
Besides, why do you always concentrate on finalcial contribution  that women make?  iit's because that you have a terrible experience of being judged in this way as a man? if so , i feel really sorry for you and for the one who blame you.
and don't you see there are more than finalcial contribution in a family?  in a family, there is noterm like "equal", everyone in the family have to make sacrifices, maybe this is nothing to you but it means a lot to the otehr perhaps.   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.