Author: Rearwindow

Top 10 unusual gifts for Valentine's Day   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-14 13:55:00 |Display all floors

8. A smartwatch.
Wearable devices are considered THE next big thing in consumer electronics that will change your life. If you were expecting the new iPhone to be that revolutionary product, you may want to think again.

Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-14 13:55:47 |Display all floors

9. An air purifier.
As smog keeps plaguing large areas of China, especially Beijing and Shanghai, air purifiers and masks have been now added to the gift wish list by many people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-14 13:56:28 |Display all floors

10. Sweet dumplings filled with chocolate.

Such dumplings have become a special treat as this year's Valentine's Day coincides with traditional Chinese Lantern Festival, an event that occurs every 19 years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-18 11:22:10 |Display all floors
Quite the verying range of gifts
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-2-18 17:17:24 |Display all floors
What happened to romance, love is not about money

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-2-19 07:19:14 |Display all floors
I gave my wife a kiss and a cuddle, and told her, we will be together for  eternity, it is also 5 years since we first met on valentines day. Then 6 days later we celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary.  We had a home cooked meal, and cuddled each-other while watching a DVD, telling each other how lucky we are to have each other. To us love is simple, it is not about money or property, love is about us.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.