Author: Rearwindow

Dongguan anti-prostitution campaign, results and reactions   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-14 20:21:37 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-2-14 15:14
Are you serious?

And you're all about treating people with dignity and respect...gender equality. ...

A clever Harvard scholar pushing the morality/law envelope below:

It is evident that both law and morality serve to channel our behavior. Law accomplishes this primarily through the threat of sanctions if we disobey legal rules.

Morality too involves incentives: bad acts may result in guilt and disapprobation, and good acts may result in virtuous feelings and praise. These two very different avenues of effect on our actions are examined in this article from an instrumental perspective.

I don’t like the use of harlots; well,  paid for harlots. I find the whole business  too impersonal and cold. It can be argued that I like a bit of warmth you see!!  I am also terrified of illnesses so myriad reasons precludes me from visiting brothels. Now, having made that much clear, I have been within proximity of harlots in clubs and engaged in idle talk with them.  They are some of the most greedy, money hungry layabouts you’d ever come close to.

They want riches but are not able to work for it unless you count opening up as work. I think you are taking up cudgels for matters you have not really researched n depth. A lot of women are trafficked, coerced etc however a whole bunch of girls do it too for the money.

God takes takes care of old folks and fools guess what the devils is doing…….the wary marching song.

You cannot hold Vf84tcat responsible for the ills. Your stance is despotic and intolerant. What about the non trafficked girls. Buy a ticket, travel to Dongguan, talk to a few harlots. You’d probably come out of the exchange with a better education of the dynamics.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-14 20:36:48 |Display all floors
shengshi Post time: 2014-2-13 21:15
Now perhaps Dongguan can set up a fun museum to explain the proccess of DG's people and economy--f ...

sex sells and that's a big driven market anywhere in the world, and therefore the gov't has to do come up with somethin that to protect anyone's interest like some other european nations already started & in singapore as well  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-15 00:38:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-2-14 16:28
You are a real gentleman, Sir:

Sir,

You do me some honour here!! Prostitution is a problematic area and I can understand why some women are unable to proffer balanced views. To accuse men and not look at the other stuff is self defeating.

I suspect our dear friend JFenix has a fixed position. Often hard to do a volte face.

Without your good offices , this thing of ours would have probably descended into anarchy!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-15 00:50:58 |Display all floors
most men here are patronage in one way or another just no room for debate  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-15 01:30:36 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-2-14 19:14
Are you serious?

And you're all about treating people with dignity and respect...gender equality. ...

Is this from your experience as a prostitute?

The world is full of strip clubs with millions of naked women who happily come back to work in those clubs year after year. In fact so many of them want to strip naked the clubs charge the girls money to ply their wares. I was told recently by a few girls a club in New York charges the girls $260 per night to dance naked. The girls pay it because they have such desire for money they know they can make that back plus a lot more. No one forces them to go there they're delighted for the chance. Actually many girls are turned away because the clubs are full of girls already.

You think all those girls have PTSD? or is just you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-15 02:35:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-2-14 20:28
You are a real gentleman, Sir:

HA

Try and find females who will agree with you!

Females can't help to imagine the life of a prostitute from a perspective that you are blind to.

There are no self-respecting women who thinks you could be a prostitute and mentally stable.

Ask all you want.  Please...get some other females into the argument.

No one is going to think that its 'no big deal'.

Its a HORRIFYING thought to the majority of women worldwide.  I am confident in saying this.

Those who would not feel horrified have grown up in a pretty twisted environment and are not mentally sound to start with.

Ask you wife if she would spend one day as a prostitute.  Ask her if the thought doesn't absolutely HORRIFY her.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-15 11:41:51 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-2-14 20:16
THERE ARE NO PROSTITUTES IN CHINA.

ONLY WOMEN WHO MAKE LOVE FOR MONEY

good Imagination... But you cant get away from Fact which is True

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.