Author: Rearwindow

67 held after Dongguan sex trade exposé   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-12 10:13:01 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-2-10 23:59
Probably not true in the case of Chinese prostitutes.

It depends on, such as area, the subjects they served.  but in the luxury hotel,  the sex workers were choosen strictly from the aspects like shape, age, education degree, etc.  they are younger than 37 year old, otherwize, they have no competition ability in this industy.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-12 11:22:33 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-2-11 00:01
AndI am more concerned about the public morality than about the plight or otherwise of these falle ...

Partly agree.  From moral aspect, there are bad effects to the society.  A coin has two sides.  this industy has its active aspects, namely improving the stability of the society, resoving the sex problem of single, reducing the criminal rate of rape.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-13 10:55:46 |Display all floors
tzjhgjb Post time: 2014-2-12 11:22
Partly agree.  From moral aspect, there are bad effects to the society.  A coin has two sides.  th ...

To provide prostitues for reducing the criminal rate of rape? I used to agree that but not now.
It's like a child cries for candies. Is it the only way that we should give him candies to stop the cries? Why not use other ways to stop the cry?
Rape is the act of violence. Whether the object is prostitue or not, violent people won't change their behaviour. Rapists may have some special chemical in their brains that make them violent. Even they have money to pay for sex, they still will rape if they get the chance.
Yes in some small villages where old men and little girls are left, to provide prostitues may reduce the chance of rape. But why not train the old men to be productive in other ways? To inspire their desire for knowledge, hobbies etc.
A system that cannot nip greed in the bud, this system becomes the breeding ground of crime.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-13 11:06:08 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-2-10 23:46
Were they EVER eligible for marriage?

What man wants a girl that has been with so many men?

You may be right in your opinion but I beg to differ. Of course their is a line to draw on how many partners are to many. That being said most many men want a women that has some experience in the bed and is able to recipricate the effection well
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-13 18:58:42 |Display all floors
Cdogg Post time: 2014-2-13 11:06
You may be right in your opinion but I beg to differ. Of course their is a line to draw on how man ...

Experience and banging 10 men a day is a little different don't you think?

When it comes to thinking of someone you want to marry?

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-13 18:59:27 |Display all floors
shengshi Post time: 2014-2-13 10:55
To provide prostitues for reducing the criminal rate of rape? I used to agree that but not now.
I ...

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-14 10:03:53 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-2-13 18:58
Experience and banging 10 men a day is a little different don't you think?

When it comes to think ...

Your right again there is a difference in ten men a day and 15 to 20 in a lifetime.
As long as she or he doesnt have any diseases or transmittable infections, no lingering connections to any of their past romancers or is not ready to settle down. I don't think it matters how many sexual partners that person has had. look to the future and leave the pass behind us
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.