Author: Rearwindow

67 held after Dongguan sex trade exposé   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-11 20:25:15 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-2-11 19:59
YOu always sympathise with the law-breakers, at least as long as they are female - even though y ...

You don't criticize these 'law-scoffs' for their behavior.  Why is that?

You have criticized me on numerous occasions accusing me of having lose morals.  Judging me by my sexual behavior (real or imagined).

I think I know what your issue is.  Women with control of their sexuality are a threat to you because you are an insecure man.  You are afraid of women who are not completely submissive to men.  If a woman can choose when and who she has sex with - than maybe you're own wife might chose to stray on you.  Your own property - with someone else...!  Unthinkable!

But a prostitute - they are in a subordinate position.  They are not a threat to you.  They are here to serve you.  That makes them better in your mind than the girl who actively chooses her own sex partners.

You like the idea of having comfort women because you are a small, insecure man.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-11 22:12:49 |Display all floors
DG indeed is notorious for a sincity just like vegas in the US...not just in dongguan itself rather allover in any big cities in china. the problem is that china has to legalize that in order to have klean & safe sex just like in amsterdam & somewhere in europe  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-12 08:56:59 |Display all floors
It will be good for the government to apply a few measures concurrently.

Of course first is to shut down prostitutions outlets and centers, breaking down cartels who operates such businesses. Such raids and breakdowns must be sustained to instill confidence in the people that the authorities is serious in ensuring morality prevails in a society of good values.

Coupled with such raids other measures must be applied concurrently:
- educating the public continuously on the need to carry such raids to raise public support;
- educating the public that such activities needs to be stopped to preserve social morality as this will enhance family institutions and with it the national institution, it is hard to imagine that if every man enjoys frequenting prostitutes the male authorities, the male police and the male armies won't and these people are supposed to safeguard a nation, but with such tendencies, if interpreted correctly, won't they easily sell a nation's interest to foreigners when women are made available to them?;
- providing counseling to the prostitutes to help turn them into correct productive people;
- providing alternative work opportunities to help them seek a living and need to inculcate into them the right way of living a meaningful life.
- shaming patrons who visit these prostitutes is a great necessity (as they are likely to be bad hats of reputable good organizations) but keep the lid on the identities of the prostitutes as most of them are usually victims. of course some prostitutes are wrecked personalities, so send this group to more serious character rebuilding centers. Such centers should have proper contract work readily for them to earn income, have classes that teach them handicraft work, have adequate hours for them to carry out social work elsewhere, have movies that instills morality etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-12 08:58:32 |Display all floors
On the public support - it is an instrument to foster stronger public & authority joint effort.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-12 09:55:35 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2014-2-10 18:00
I can name dozens of similar sex scam hotels in Shanghai and Beijing.

CCTV is a northern dominated  ...

CCTV  was doubted for reporting this case. some netizens questioned that why CCTV did not report other more important news , for instance , the scene specially set for officials to enjoy amid the background of 8 point code released by central government.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-12 09:58:22 |Display all floors
"There are between 500,000 to 800,000 sex workers in Dongguan, accounting for 10 percent of all migrant workers in the city, according to previous media reports. Revenue from the sex industry in Dongguan in 2011 was estimated at 50 billion yuan ($8.3 billion), some 14 percent of the city's GDP."

QUOTED FROM GLOBAL TIMES.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-12 10:02:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-2-10 23:55
I find the figures LAUGHABLE: 67 "persons" were arrested, 12 places shuttered...

Dongguan is Chin ...

In fact, the number is very interesing, the top post does not show the number of the policy who carried out this task.    More than 6,000......, so ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.