Author: abramicus

Somewhere Over the Rainbow . . . China's Su-30 Fighters Faced Off the Japanese   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-11 04:03:30 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-2-8 09:43
"Just take a look at Abe in the cockpit of the war-plane, with the marking " 731". What message i ...

It's an acrobatic plane with no military use, It's actually the lead plane of the Blue Impulse acrobatic team. so calling it a war plane is a bit exaggerated. Maybe someone should have noticed the number but I doubt this was intentional, you think if Angela Merkel was photographed in a Jaguar SS it would be headline news? I seriously doubt anyone would care.

I'm not too sure if they are changing their text books to say that the holocaust never happened, I thought it was just the number of dead in the massacre in Nanking and the use of comfort women. I need to get more information on this.

It's hard for anyone to listen to China when her actions NOW are questionable. Nobody is worried of Japan except for China, but if you look at how many countries are now complaining about China aggressively trying to grab islands, you will find that it's a big number.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-11 04:14:54 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-2-8 12:56
Only a fool will believe Jamie999 is hurting over the deaths of the millions of Chinese peasants du ...

Why would I be hurting? I wasn't there! I wrote that I don't agree but hurting is a bit much.

I Know it's easier to blame everyone else instead of trying to find out the ugly truth but I suggest that you do some research on Mao before commenting.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-11 11:45:30 |Display all floors
Jamie999 Post time: 2014-2-11 03:03
It's an acrobatic plane with no military use, It's actually the lead plane of the Blue Impulse acr ...

So? What difference does it make?

Take note of this.....

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-11 12:19:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-2-19 15:03
Jamie999 Post time: 2014-2-11 04:14
Why would I be hurting? I wasn't there! I wrote that I don't agree but hurting is a bit much.

I  ...

Of course, you are not hurting, but secretly rejoicing at the deaths of millons of Chinese peasants who were the main supporters of Mao, as the cords of the embargo tighten around their empty stomachs, until they die like flies.  Siege, is a form of warfare, one of the most barbaric forms of warfare.  Because it kills innocent civilians, including those who cannot fight, like the children, the women, the elderly and the sick.  If it does not make you feel sick to cause the deaths of millions of innocent Chinese civilians just because you hate Mao, how are you different from Hitler?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-11 21:56:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2014-2-13 14:45
Jamie999 Post time: 2014-2-11 03:03
It's an acrobatic plane with no military use, It's actually the lead plane of the Blue Impulse acr ...
Nobody is worried of Japan except for China, but if you look at how many countries are now complaining about China aggressively trying to grab islands, you will find that it's a big number.

Really?

Why can't it be said that others are trying to grab the lands that were historically China's. Of course these countries would not  have acted the ways they are, if there is noone backing and instigating them.

真的吗?
为什么不能说别人正在试图抢这是历史的中国的地。
当然这些国家中,就不会充当它们的方法,如果有没有人支持和煽动他们。

Note:  Translation...(not absolute)...
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-18 01:04:46 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2014-2-4 21:40
How can any sane person (or nation) even consider that some worthless (so they say) uninhabited lu ...

Us shameless westerners started a war over (fabricated) non-existent WMD's,  wars have been fought over less than "some worthless (so they say) uninhabited lumps of rock".Usually, a mixture of hubris, face and blunders, two of which Japan and China overflow with.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-18 21:06:48 |Display all floors
gusman Post time: 2014-2-18 01:04
Us shameless westerners started a war over (fabricated) non-existent WMD's,  wars have been fought ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.