Author: abramicus

Somewhere Over the Rainbow . . . China's Su-30 Fighters Faced Off the Japanese   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-5 09:14:33 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2014-2-4 21:34
The Chinese are not the only nation to suffer such tragedies.
The total number of military and civi ...

German are cruel but the extent of their sadism and raw barbarism pales in comparison with those of Japan and the war criminals lying in state in Japanese shrines.
Has Germans set up sex slave camps and has organized gang rapes day and night by German soldiers>
Has Germany carried out head-chopping contest and use live human as objects of contest?
Has German soldiers play ball games with their bayonets and throw live babies on the bayonet tips?
Has German forced young man to breath in anthrax to see its killing effects on humans?
Has Germans crucified someone for stealing a chicken?
What Japs did in WWII out shadow Nazi brutality and savagery by a thousand miles.
More that 30 millions of Chinese alone were murdered compared with 9 million Jews.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-5 09:21:45 |Display all floors
What is more German has paid nearly 90 trillion in compensation to the victims while Japan did not pay a penny and continue to deny its horrendous crimes against humanity.
Is there any monument for Hitler and Nazis in Germany?
Japan is notorious shrines continue to taunt and insult its former victims.
Wonder why japan is hated so much?
Just examine Japan's own beastly behavior now.
If you can't understand , you have to be a severely retarded person

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-5 14:30:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2014-2-10 09:56
Jamie999 Post time: 2014-2-5 03:49
I'm sorry but I'm just trying to understand why you hate the Japanese so much. Those soldiers are  ...

Let me ask you a simple question from one simple human being to another.

Are you a holocuast denial? You think it is okay for these holocuast denials now, to erect a shrine for Hilter so that he can be worshipped and be revered for his deeds, like what the Japanese are doing? Are you of the opinion that the Chinese and all other Asians murdered by the Japanese imperial troops, are lesser a human being, than those murdered in Europe? If your answer is convincing enough, you may be the one to stop WW3!

让我问你一个简单的问题从一个简单的人到另一个。

你是否认大屠杀?你觉得这是正常,对于现在这些大屠杀的否认,到竖立一个纪念龛以供希特勒,这样一来,
他可以被崇拜和被大家敬仰对于他的事迹,像日本人崇拜他们的战犯?
您认为即所有的中国人和其他亚洲人,谁被残酷杀害由日本帝国军队,是较少人类的比那些被谋杀在欧洲吗?
如果你的答案是足够说服力的,你可能是其中之一,
阻止第三次世界大战!

Note: Translation...(not absolute)...
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-5 15:43:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-2-5 15:53

THE DEVELOPMENTS IN NAZI JAPAN ARE SOUNDING ALARMS AROUND THE WORLD THAT WWII MAY NOT HAVE REALLY ENDED

The Nazi's won the Peace, even as those who won the War on Nazi Germany vanished from the world stage in rapidity, like General Patton, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, and Winston Churchill (who was voted out of office!).  The perpetrators of Unit 731, which was China's version of the T4 biomeidical experimentation program of Nazi Germany, were not prosecuted, and were freed to even become Prime Ministers of Post-War Japan.  Before you know it, Japan got back all its land and sovereignty under the San Francisco Peace Treaty of 1951, from whence the Diaoyudao problem began.  In the SFPT, Japan was promised eventual administrative control over Dioayudao, which was supposed to have been turned over to the Republic of China (Taiwan) at the signing of the Instrument of Surrender of the Japanese Empire on September 2, 1945.  This turning over of administrative control over Diaoyudao in 1971 under the Okinawa Reversion Treaty to Japan was what ignited the protests amongst the fishermen and students of Taiwan and Mainland China, as they realized a part of their patrimony had been stolen from them, entirely without their consent.

The final public declaration of annexation in 2012 by the current Nazi Japanese regime merely showed that the supposed "butterfly" in the coccoon of post-War Japan under its Pacifist Constitution was actually a Nazi wasp, inserted right after WWII, with the exit of the last of the great warriors, President Truman.

In the meantime, Apartheid flourshed in Australia, and ethnic cleansing against Chinese in Southeast Asia was carried out under the banner of democracy over the next five decades, ending with the fall of Suharto, but who managed to allow another pogrom in 1998.  Objective historians cannot but conclude that while Nazi Germany lost WWII, the Nazi Internationale that includes their members in the victorious countries, cleansed their opponents within their own countries, often in the name of democracy, and won the peace.

This IS how we got a Nazi Japan in 2014 whose top leaders worship WWII war criminals with a token grunt of disappointment from the Allies, openly conduct parliamentary discussions about scrapping its post-War Pacifist Constitution that pledges never to wage war on another country (we are no longer talking about defense, which the SDF was created to address), and continue to massacre dolphins in borad daylight under the limelight of world condemnation (to honor its bloody tradition).  In 1945, the war criminals of Unit 731 and many other units of the Imperial Japanese government were freed, and in 2012, these inmates and their proteges have taken over the asylum, which is why Asia ia, like Europe, and the Middle East, and Africa, on the verge of another world war.

Abe talked about WWI, but dared not compare the present situation to WWII, because it would ultimately have led to the shocking conclusion that it, in fact, has not yet ended.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-6 02:46:11 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-2-4 22:16
nuttin there for me to translate...is there somethin needed to translate

My apologies, I thought you spoke English.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-6 17:48:25 |Display all floors
whoisfriend Post time: 2014-2-5 09:14
German are cruel but the extent of their sadism and raw barbarism pales in comparison with those o ...

If you did some research you would find the answer to most of those questions is a resouinding YES!
I guess you didnt hear about the baby farms, the "medical" research, concentration camps, gas chambers?

Without being pedantic and certainly not condoning the horrifice attrocities committed by Japan, I think you will find your figures include all the Asian countries.

Human nature is very hard to understand. Attrocites are still being committed in various parts of the world even now, particularly against women and children with the flimsiest of excuses.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-6 21:03:37 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2014-2-5 13:46
My apologies, I thought you spoke English.

no need i thought you're too  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.