Author: abramicus

Nazism on the Move in Japan   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-22 08:43:05 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-1-21 21:54
Do you also wipe Seneca's backside for him?

Is that your "normal" way of talking ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-22 13:10:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-1-22 13:12
seneca Post time: 2014-1-22 11:45
Some poorly informed but heavily opinionated poster wrote (pretending to know what she was talking  ...

Our forum Nazi, Seneca, says that, "I know more about the Holocaust complex than I know about China."

So, Herr Seneca, what do you know more about the "Holocaust complex" than your knowledge of China?

Do you care to explain your "knowledge" about the "Holocaust Complex"?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-22 13:18:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-1-22 13:23

THE NEO-NAZI (ARYAN SUPREMACIST) INTERNATIONALE IS MOUNTING A GLOBAL EFFORT TO ALLOW JAPAN TO SCRAP ITS PACIFIST CONSTITUTION, ON THE PRETEXT THAT IT IS THE BEST AND ONLY WAY TO DESTROY "COMMUNIST CHINA".  

THEIR POLITICIANS ARE FLYING TO TOKYO TO CONFER WITH THEIR NEW ASIAN FUHRER, WHILST THEIR FORUM TROLLS ARE HELPING JAPAN DEMONIZE THE VICTIMS OF JAPANESES ATROCITIES AS COMMUNISTS.  WHY NOT CALL ALL THE CHINESE MURDERED BY JAPAN "COMMUNISTS" - NEVER MIND THAT CHINA WAS NOT UNDER COMMUNIST RULE FROM 1937 TO 1945, WHEN JAPAN MURDERED 36 MILLION CHINESE, OR THAT THE PRC WAS ESTABLISHED ONLY IN 1949, 12 YEARS AFTER THE RAPE OF NANKING, AND FOUR YEARS AFTER THE OFFICIAL SURRENDER OF THE JAPANESE EMPIRE ON SEPTEMBER 2, 1945.  OUR NAZI HISTORIAN IN THIS FORUM HAS STRETCHED THE MEANING OF "HISTORICAL REVISIONISM" BEYOND ITS LIMITS, HE IS SIMPLY SUBSTITUTING NAZI FICTION FOR HISTORICAL FACT.

I AM SURE ONE OF HIS SECRET TREASURES HE HAS NOT SHARED WITH US IS WHY HE THINKS THE HOLOCAUST IS A FICTION CREATED BY A JEWISH CONSPIRACY.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-22 17:01:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-1-22 11:45
Some poorly informed but heavily opinionated poster wrote (pretending to know what she was talking  ...

This is a very accurate description.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-29 06:25:48 |Display all floors
seclusive Post time: 2014-1-21 23:09
  the pair of red shoe that printed on the bottom ...

ep :with no hill.
SUNSET = HUMAN FATE

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-29 14:17:51 |Display all floors
THE NEXT GENERATION OF JAPANESE CHILDREN ARE BEING FORCE FED LIES REGARDING JAPAN'S SO-CALLED "SOVEREIGNTY" OVER DIAOYUDAO.

CLEARLY, JAPAN WANTS WAR WITH CHINA.

AND, THE REASON IT DOES IS BECAUSE IT PROBABLY ALREADY IS A NUCLEAR POWER, AND UNCLE SAM CANNOT STOP JAPAN ANYMORE.  FROM YASUKUNI TO YUSHUKAN IS JUST A FEW STEPS AWAY.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2014-1-29 16:54:21 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-1-29 15:17
THE NEXT GENERATION OF JAPANESE CHILDREN ARE BEING FORCE FED LIES REGARDING JAPAN'S SO-CALLED "SOVER ...
  1. CLEARLY, JAPAN WANTS WAR WITH CHINA.
Copy code
Abe is a fascist fanatic but he is not a madman.
  1. AND, THE REASON IT DOES IS BECAUSE IT PROBABLY ALREADY IS A NUCLEAR POWER, AND UNCLE SAM CANNOT STOP JAPAN ANYMORE.  FROM YASUKUNI TO YUSHUKAN IS JUST A FEW STEPS AWAY.
Copy code
Once in a while I read what you're posting here. I cannot but suspect that you're at least a warmonger if not an Uyoku. The question remains, a traditional - pro U.S. uyoku - or a shin uyoku, something like Ishihara and his fascist gang? Btw. why do you consider Yushukan as a few steps away from Yasukuni. I'm sure you know very well that it's for all Japanese fascists the most important part of Yasukuni, the sanctum sanctorum so to speak.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.