Author: abramicus

Nazism on the Move in Japan   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-21 13:07:39 |Display all floors
Some people here are wearing eye-glasses with the inscript CPC (changing perspective and colours).

I recommend to use the eyeglass with the inscript N (neutral).

With the neutral eyeglass you have a higher chance to develope an objective opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-21 13:10:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by NgTran at 2014-1-21 17:20
gooddog Post time: 2014-1-21 06:17
A huge worlwide anti-Japanese campaign has been initiated.

and deservedly so, Japanese war crimi ...

China could (should) have started a campaign like that much earlier.

Why now ?

First you invite Japanese manufacturers and investors to help build up modern China.

Than, when you learned to walk on your own feet, you are starting to eat them alive.

Great moral attitude, right ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-21 17:06:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-1-21 15:59
IfI were YOU, I would be more circumspect about whose heavily-tainted language I would borrow. You ...

"Japan is promising to transfer technology and knowhow; that is what no one else has done so far." Ditto for the Japanese attempts at forgetting history. To call them "Nazis" today for the crimes their grandparents caused is despicableand unconscionable" ????

Reading your scripts, you have appeared to be a leaning to be sane! However, your gross naivety and statements are still lagging behind by quite a few miles and disturbing to many other nations who had played and are playing a part in developing the African continent for ages; but now the abe-gang is trying to play like an innocent donor stepping onto your doors by barraging other players. Is this a guy you Africans are so naively cheated for a "promise" without any malicious agenda?

Forgetting past atrocities demands that these siblings of war criminals (1st class of 1st degree butchers named and convicted by the international communities, mainly the American and European victorious parties) must never forget in the first place that historical facts must be recognised and faced up to them courageously like the German folks and their siblings have courageously shown and done in practice in the true sense of remorse. Whereas, this bunch of abe-gang (siblings of war criminals) has instead shown to be cowardice, shamefully arrogant and naively ignorant; aren't they?

What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-21 17:22:57 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-1-21 17:01
I am sure the Africans are quite intelligent enough to tell who their friends and enemies are. The ...

Yeah, they don't need a Chinese ambassador in Ethiopia to tell them whats wrong or whats right.

They can judge by themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-21 22:04:52 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-1-21 21:33
Scripts? What "scripts"? "...be a leaning to be sane!" What kind of extraterrestrial lingo is tha ...
  1. fact, I know that a Chinese who knows the Chinese history is a contgradiction in terms.
Copy code
Not just history.....the China citizens I met knows little of China's history and geography......

Surprisingly little.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-21 23:09:16 |Display all floors
NgTran Post time: 2014-1-20 15:29
Car covers for sale.

the pair of red shoe that printed on the bottomusa,era and ? have been given into the bin.
SUNSET = HUMAN FATE

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-22 00:34:23 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-1-22 00:22
Another question, but you need not answer: Steven Spielberg made a film called "Schindler's List", ...

would China offer refuge to poor hungry uneducated  blacks?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.