Post time 2014-1-21 06:33:32 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-21 06:35:23 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-21 10:11:02 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2014-1-21 06:20
Yes! The Japanese can eat the left overs food from the Chinese too!

and if the Africans take the facilities  and give to the Japanese?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-21 10:58:25 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-21 12:52:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-1-21 12:58
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-1-21 10:36
Nazism on the move in japan? That's why we see Seneca and his pals waving their Nazi flags in full s ...

The Nazi's won the peace after WWII, even if they lost the war.

First, they made the world focus on the remnants of the German Nazi regime, in a wild goose chase, when in fact, supporters of the concept of Aryan supremacy were already entrenched in practically all governments, including of the Allies, in their highest military and political berths, and thus these closet Nazi's escaped all retribution, and even took charge of implementing the peace after the war.  Ike Eisenhower was too smart for them to pull wool over his eyes, so the German Nazi regime was allowed to remain the focus of post-War de-Nazification efforts, when in fact, the de-Nazification effort should have included the ranks of the Allied Powers themselves, and immediately continued therein as the logical consequence of the post-War effort to root out all forms of Nazism.  Instead, they were allowed to import even more Nazi's into the Allied countries as their new allies against Russia, which was Hitler's original enemy.

Second, the Nazi internationale immediately went all out to salvage the Japanese monarchy, absolving the emperor of all war crimes, when according to the Meiji Constitution, he is the person who is solely responsible for all the deeds and misdeeds of his army, navy, and diplomatic corps.  This was a smashing success for the Nazi Internationale, which even gave war criminals who performed mass biological experimentation on human subjects in Manchuria, called Unit 731, access to the top posts in the new post-War Japanese government, becoming Prime Ministers even.

With Abe sitting in the cockpit of a T4 training plane, brazenly numbered 731, the union of the German Nazi "T4" gas chamber program with the Japanese biological experimentation program or "Unit 731" is symbolically complete.  

Abe can proudly say, "Today Japan, tomorrow the World!"  

Who would have thought that the Fourth Reich would rise like a Phoenix from its nuclear ashes in the Far East???

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.