Author: abramicus

Nazism on the Move in Japan   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-23 16:59:07 |Display all floors
satsu_jin Post time: 2014-2-23 16:56
Lol, that's a nice joke.

No joke........Americans respect and admire the kamikaze pilots even if they killed a lot of their comrades.

That is very advanced thinking.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2014-2-23 17:01:33 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-23 17:59
No joke........Americans respect and admire the kamikaze pilots even if they killed a lot of their ...

I could tell you different stories but don't worry I'm not here to shatter your dreams.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-24 07:58:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-2-24 08:02
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-23 16:59
No joke........Americans respect and admire the kamikaze pilots even if they killed a lot of their ...

There has not yet been one Congressman or Senator openly declaring his respect and admiration for Abe's praise for the Kamikaze pilots.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-24 13:38:19 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-2-24 07:58
There has not yet been one Congressman or Senator openly declaring his respect and admiration for A ...

That fact makes you cus?

Former enemies in war becomes becomes best friends.....now.....that is social and diplomatic skill of both Japan, US......

Allies in war becomes enemies.......that is also some diplomatic skill , in the bad sense.......
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.